Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 20.6 cu. ft. Upright Freezer - Space-Saving Functionality
With the Kenmore 2805 upright freezer, you get the storage you need with the functionality you desire. With wire shelves, fixed door shelves and a slide-out basket, there's plenty of room to hold over 700 pounds of frozen food. Easy-to-read exterior controls display the temperature level and operation status, with a lock-out feature that prevents inadvertent temperature changes. Additional features include temperature and door ajar alarms that protect against accidental food spoilage with a quick alert system, and an enhanced air baffle system that ensures even air flow for freshness.
- A spacious interior means better organization, easier access and more storage options, which makes this freezer perfect for pizzas, ice cream, fish, meats and bulk buys.
- Slide-out baskets keep smaller, daily necessities within reach to simplify storage and make moving easy when it’s time to reach deep.
- With a bright LCD display and easy access, the external control panel puts temperature settings, alarm status and more within reach.
- Designed to help prevent spoiled food and save money on cooling, a built-in alarm system lets you know when interior temperatures are on the rise or when the door is left ajar.
- Designed to hold temperatures steady, prevent tampering and keep kids out of trouble, the control lockout option delivers an extra layer of security against spoiled food.
- Enhanced air flow design channels cold air, around, over and across your freezer’s contents for superior refrigeration, balanced performance and consistently frozen foods.
- Designed to prevent thick ice, frost-free freezers eliminate the hassle of having to hack at, chip away and defrost icy build-up while still delivering cold you can count on.
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
finally replaced our chest freezer. All our other appliances are Kenmore so we went with what we know and trust. Only disappointment is the door shelves. The bars in the doors are terribly flimsy. Hope they hold up.
Its a good freezer but like alot of the reviews say it is noisier than the Kenmore it replaced. In a house full of kids and tvs you dont notice but during a quiet time you can hear the compressor running.
Upright feature allows easy access to stored items and excellent view of inventory. Door ajar and high temp alarms very useful in preventing loss of inventory. No more defrosting!!! Well lighted interior allows for easy visual inspections. NOTE: Delivery personnel very professional and accommodating. They knew what they were doing.
Very spacious freezer that was easy to install and maintain. Transportation was easy and quick. The freezer is simple to operate and has ample space for all your needs
This freezer is huge and could probably hold two full trips' worth of items from a full wholesale club shopping trip. More than enough room for our family of six. Door ajar/temp. alarm nice for those with small kids that keep the door open. Keeps everything frozen from top to bottom - both interior and in the door - no soft items in the door as can happen with other/older freezers. Freezes fast. We have a thermometer inside - temperature recovers quickly after door has been held open awhile. Noise has been mentioned by a few. When cycling on, it is approximately half as loud as a microwave oven. Louder than a refrigerator, but by no means unacceptable. If you are going to spend a lot of time right next to it, this may be a factor. For most, it's probably going to be away from the main kitchen area and would be no issue. The door straps/shelves have been mentioned by a few. They are sturdy and flexible and as wide as a loaf of bread. If you need just a little bit of give to fit an item there that otherwise wouldn't fit, you'll like them. Each shelf will hold a 5lb bag of nuggets/fries/vegetables plus more. Our refrigerator has inflexible rails/pockets in the freezer section. Based on that experience, I prefer the flexible door straps on this freezer. In reality, this is probably one of the best value freezers available at the moment, considering cubic feet available for the price. After searching four major retailers in our area, we kept coming back to this. Glad we did.
This freezer is exactly what we needed as it fits perfectly in the space we had available and is frost free so we don't have the mess associated with defrosting. The fact it was on sale when we needed it was an added bonus.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliances! Items sold by Sears. Offer ends 26-Apr-2014 See details.
- Buy More Save More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more. Offer ends 17-Apr-2014 See details.
- Extra savings on Kenmore appliances. Sold by Sears. Offer ends 19-Apr-2014 See details.