Clearance. Intermediate markdowns may have been taken.
While supplies last
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 20.6 cu. ft. Upright Freezer - Spacious, Functional
Designed with efficiency in mind, the Kenmore 8042 upright freezer has plenty of space for your food storage needs. With four fixed shelves, five movable door bins and a slide out basket, it can hold up to 721 pounds of frozen food. A soft-freeze zone keeps your bread, butter, ice cream and whipped toppings at a slightly warmer temperature for quicker consumption. An interior light allows you to see the freezer's contents with ease, and a security lock keeps small children from opening its door.
- A spacious interior means better organization, easier access and more storage options, which makes this freezer perfect for pizzas, ice cream, fish, meats and bulk buys.
- Slide-out baskets keep smaller, daily necessities within reach to simplify storage and make moving easy when it’s time to reach deep.
- An on-door Soft Freeze Zone is slightly warmer than the rest of the freezer, making sure your ice cream is always ready to eat.
- An integrated security lock increases safety, helps deter theft and ensures a tight seal for a consistently cool storage environment that saves energy.
- Adjustable shelving delivers flexibility and customization that adapts to your needs, whether it be storing bulk buys, catches from the last fishing trip or party supplies.
Added on May 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Douglas City, CA
Great Mills, MD
This upright freezer purchase was a perfect fit for our household.It runs quiet and has tons of space and plenty of options of door space organizing. We are very happy with this purchase. We but allof our appliances from Sears and have done this for 30+ years and have always had great experiences and service. Thank you Sears!
This freezer is easy to load but picks up frost very fast. You cannot keep the door open very long for the frost to build up. So I would advise loading before you plug it in. The closed in shelves on the door are a very nice touch. You can put all kinds of things in these shelves/baskets. All in all I think it will be suitable for our needs.
The item was delivered on time. The guy set it up, got it running and took care of everything. The freezer has plenty of space and got super cold really fast. I love it!
I love it. We couldn't fit a chest freezer into our basement so we went with an upright. I love not having to dig down to the bottom of a chest freezer (I'm short and it's kind of hard to get to the bottom). We also got it on sale and couldn't beat the price!
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 30-Sep-2014 See details.