Kenmore 20.5 cu. ft. Top-Freezer Refrigerator - WhiteItem# 04663212000 | Model# 63212
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 20.5 cu. ft. Top-Freezer Refrigerator - Contemporary Efficiency
The classic design of this white Kenmore® 63212 top-freezer refrigerator has been upgraded with modern features. The 20.5 cu. ft. top-freezer refrigerator has a gallon-size door bin, a covered dairy compartment, two large crisper drawers and two adjustable glass shelves, so it's easy to stock up.
- Gallon door bin easily hold jugs, bottles and gallon containers to help clear the shelves and give you space to stock up
- Crafted from a completely transparent plastic, these clear storage bins give you a fast count of what’s on hand, while reminding you when it’s time to stock up
- Enhanced lighting gives you a better view of what’s inside so you can quickly find condiments, produce, ingredients and leftovers
- With a clean back design, this refrigerator eliminates exposed condenser coils that trap dust and lint, for less maintenance and better performance
- Complete your Kenmore refrigerator with the optional automatic ice maker (item# 04608087000)
Added on September 22, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Green Valley, AZ
We purchased this refrigerator as an extra one for our garage one which was 20 years old. Like that is is taller than some and you can see the items inside easily.
I am moving and needed a fridge. Did not want an ice machine just waned it all simple. Love the doors that you can put gallon jugs in. It is very roomy. After they delivered the fridge and pluged it in I filled the ice trays and they froze in no time. The store in Enid where I got this was very helpful. Made the whole purchase very smooth. It looks so nice in my new kitchen. I well put it to good use.
I bought this to replace basically the smaller version of this same refrigerator from 1997. I haven't had it very long so I can't say anything about longevity but as far as an affordable refrigerator it's been good so far. Of course I got it during the memorial day sale so I only paid $600. It is a little bit louder than my old refrigerator which I am still getting used to, the drawers don't slide very smoothly, and I wish the shelves had more options for adjustments but I had these same issues with my old fridge so I wasn't expecting much different. I do love the freezer on this unit, it appears to be almost twice as large as the freezer from my old 18.5cu ft unit which I love because I freeze a lot of meat for future use. I love the glass shelves and the overall look of the unit as well.
Virginia Beach, VA
The quality of the finish work is very poor. There are sharp edges on the corners of the doors (not smoothed over with the enamel (?) coating). We ended up exchanging for a new one and are awaiting delivery. We'll see how that one is.
Palm Bay, FL
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears Offer ends 02-Aug-2014 See details.
- BONUS DAYS! Extra 5% or 0% financing for 12 months on appliances over $499 with your Sears Card Offer ends 24-Jul-2014 See details.
- Extra Savings on Kenmore appliances Sold by Sears! Offer ends 26-Jul-2014 See details.