Kenmore 20 gal. 6-Year Tall Compact Electric Water HeaterItem# 04231607000 | Model# 31607
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Tank Capacity:||20 gal.|
|Tank Diameter (In.):||16|
|Tank Height (In.):||31.5|
|Tank Insulation Thickness:||1 in.|
|Altitude Rating (ft.):||N/A|
|Heat Trap Fittings:||No|
|Heavy Duty Anode Rod:||Yes|
|Number of Anode Rods:||1|
|Number of Heating Elements:||1|
|Power Cord Included:||No|
|Total Connected Load:||13.75|
|Parts Warranty:||1 year limited|
|Tank Warranty:||6 year limited|
|ENERGY STAR Compliant:||No|
|Power and Performance:|
|First Hour Delivery (gal.):||N/A|
|Kilowatt Hrs. per Year:||3500|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||20 amps|
|Recovery at 90 Degree Rise (gph.):||7.5|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore — trusted in the homes of more than 100 million Americans.
Order by noon and get it installed TODAY! Call 1-800-549-7853.
The Kenmore 31607 20-gallon compact electric water heater has foam insulation to increase energy efficiency and a glass-lined steel electric water heater with an anode to help prevent electric tank corrosion.
Compact water heaters are designed to heat water for a single point of use, such as a sink; they do not provide hot water for an entire house.
- 1 inch of energy-efficient foam insulation (R value 8.0) prevents heat loss
- The tank has a 3-year limited warranty; parts and labor have a 1-year warranty
- Cobalt Blue Ultra Coat™ glass-lined tank with an anode maximizes tank life by protecting against corrosion
- The single element is zinc-coated copper
- Water inlet and outlets are on the side
- Temperature and pressure (T&P) safety relief valve is factory installed
- On/off switch
- Drain valve
Added on April 15, 2010
0 Reviews have been submitted for this product
You get to post the first review, you lucky dog you.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.