Kenmore 20 cu. ft. Stainless Steel Top-Freezer Refrigerator ENERGY STAR®Item# 04668003000 | Model# 68003
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 20 cu. ft. Top-Freezer Refrigerator - Efficient, Optimal Temperature
Equipped with Multi Air Flow Technology, electronic controls and LED display monitors, this Kenmore top-freezer refrigerator 6800 consistently maintains your food at the optimal temperature. Two humidity-controlled crisper drawers keep your produce farm fresh, with full-width door bins tall enough to hold your favorite 2-liter bottled beverages. Adjustable spill-proof glass shelving helps prevent accidents from becoming bigger messes. The doors are easily reversible to swing open right or left for flexible installation convenience.
- Gallon door bins easily hold jugs, bottles and gallon containers to help clear the shelves and give you space to stock up.
- A full-width, gourmet pantry drawer stores party platters, pizzas, pies, trays and more while clearing shelf space for better organization and easier storage.
- Spacious, tight-sealing and designed to control humidity, Kenmore crisper drawers deliver fresh, crunchy fruit and vegetables, so you can stock up on produce.
- Efficient recessed LED lights are mounted along the sides of the refrigerator to give you more space and make it easy to see what you're looking for.
- Multi Air Flow Technology uses strategically placed vents to balance cool air throughout the entire refrigerator, so even the items on the door stay cool.
- Designed to customize and help increase visibility, adjustable glass shelving moves to suit your storage needs while delivering an easy to clean surface with serious support.
Added on July 22, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Taos Ski Valley, NM
Replaced our 24 year old Kenmore as we live in a very rural area. We were concerned it would ultimately quit in the winter when no one would deliver to us. So we purchased this one on sale. Keeps good temps without having to crank the settings. Yes...the door is low to the floor, but it hasn't been too much of a problem. This is not the quietest fridge--certainly noisier than our old one. Not sure why some folks say it's quiet and others say noisy. Perhaps because we are so rural--no road noise, no air traffic, no sirens, no TV. Things are quiet around here, so the fridge definitely stands out. We chose this one as most others did not have light in the freezer. The LED lights on this unit are muted, but certainly adequate. Freezer is quite large. Not really an adjustable arrangement, as if you move shelves, it makes other areas of the fridge way too small. Have had this fridge for over a month now; hopefully it goes the distance like our old one did. Old fridge never needed a service call. Hoping this one follows suit. Basically a good, functional unit; biggest drawback is the noise level. Kind of annoying. Working with Sears is not what it used to be. Hopefully they can get things together and secure the future of this American brand of appliances.
South San Francisco, CA
It works like a charm! The wide shelves are great , just what I wanted for the big trays that sometimes are difficult to fit in other styles. The crisp drawers for the veggies are just wonderful. And the color just adds to the decor of my kitchen. I just love it.!!!
Replaced my 25 yr old Kenmore side-by-side only because it was scratched and I wanted to use it as an extra frig. I will continue to use old faithful until it dies. I was space limited so I chose this one and like it ok so far. Not made nearly as well as my old one so time will tell. I wanted more refrigerator space and I have that now. As others have commented, the door is way too low to the floor and I have injured my toes several times. Also, this one is very noisy and I don't understand why some are and some aren't, being they are the same model. I got a good deal on this one though and hope it lasts many years.
After shopping & checking out many styles of refrigerators we purchased this model. So happy with our decision. The only thing I would change would be the shelving. Our old model had adjustable shelves & I do miss those. I am sure after time goes on I won't miss them. Wanted a great product, a fair price, & reliable service. That is why we made our purchase from Sears. We have always had great results with this company & will continue to buy from them.
I think this is great refrigerator, with one exception: the refrigerator door is almost to the floor (minimal or no vent/grate on the bottom as in many refrigerators) so if you stand too close when opening the door, it will take a chunk of skin off your big toe! Once I learn to keep my toes out of the way, I will be completely happy with the purchase.
Saint Paul, MN
Spacious, very quiet-running refrigerator with lots of great features. Roomy lower fridge and freezer, and both are well lighted. Went from 18.2 to this 20.2 and the extra room is terrific; especially like the large storage bins and that gallon jugs fit in door. We compared numerous brands and models, and in this size I have to say this model 68002 is near perfect, and we?ve had zero problems since we bought it several months ago. Anything larger wouldn?t fit in our kitchen so we?re quite pleased with this refrigerator in all respects, and the low energy usage is icing on the cake.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliances! Items sold by Sears. Offer ends 22-Mar-2014 See details.
- Extra savings on Kenmore appliances. Sold by Sears. Offer ends 15-Mar-2014 See details.
- Buy More Save More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more. Offer ends 21-Mar-2014 See details.