Kenmore 19 cu. ft. Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator - White ENERGY STAR®Item# 04669312000 | Model# 69312
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Ratings & Reviews
This 19 cu. ft. Kenmore® 69312 bottom freezer refrigerator puts the fresh food you use most at eye level for easy access. From milk to produce and everything in between, the versatile storage options like full-width shelves, humidity-controlled crispers and removable door bins make it easy to store groceries and leftovers.
The freezer on the white Kenmore® 6931 fridge includes a reversible-swing door that opens either to the right or the left to fit seamlessly into your kitchen. A large basket glides in and out easily, helping to keep bulkier frozen foods well organized. And, you can easily store smaller items on the durable, wire shelf.
- Door bins can be removed or adjusted to fit taller items
- Full-width glass shelves prevent spills from leaking onto other items in the refrigerator
- Digital controls, located in the front of the refrigerator, are stylish and easy to use
- Humidity-controlled crisper drawers help keep fruits and vegetables fresh longer
- Dedicated dairy center stores foods like butter and yogurt, making them easier to find
Added on December 19, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Very satisfied with this appliance. Looks great and works great. Outstanding value for the sale price we paid. Actually roomier than I anticipated as we down sized from a 21 ft unit. Love the bottom freezer. Fridge access is much better than our old top freezer model. One review said the freezer was very low and there was no ice maker? Duh, its a bottom freezer and there is a clear hook up for an ice maker if you want to purchase that separately. No frills but all of the necessities. I would highly recommend this model.
Moss Beach, CA
I bought a similar Kenmore bottom freezer fridge (model no 795.78272.901, manufactured 2011.04). Shortly after the warranty ran out the defroster in the freezer started making a terrible noise. Turns out the defroster is ineffective and ice builds up next to a fan. Now the electronics don't work properly with the result that every couple of days the fridge section actually warms up. We have to unplug it to reset it I have given up on putting up with this lemon and await delivery of a new not Kenmore fridge. Unless this fridge has been reengineered be wary.
Takoma Park, MD
Unfortunately I brought the wrong refrigerator for someone and have to return it, however, the refrigerator was delivered and put in place on time by two very nice workers. They set everything up and informed us that it would get cold in a few hours. The top and bottom thermostate can be set individually which allows you to make one area colder than the other. The only concern for tall people is the fact of having to bend so low to open the bottom freezer.
Just upgraded to this from my last fridge that I have had for 18 years and we absolutley love the space and fridge on the top feature!! Hoping this fridge lasts for 18 years also!!
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 30-Sep-2014 See details.
- Buy More Save More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more. Offer ends 13-Sep-2014 See details.
- Extra 5% off with Sears card OR 0% interest for 18 months on appliances priced $499 and over. Offer ends 23-Aug-2014 See details.