Kenmore 18'' Built-In Dishwasher - White ENERGY STAR®Item# 02214662000 | Model# 14662
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 18" Built-In Dishwasher - Compact Cleaning
Sleek and compact in design, the Kenmore 18" built-in dishwasher 1466 fits more cleaning power into a smaller space. This innovative built-in unit offers 6 cycle options to better deliver the cleaning you need. Economy settings allow you to save water on each load, while the China/Gentle cycle is made for your most delicate glassware and fine China. The slim, 18" design accommodates up to 8 full place settings and is perfect for getting the job done. The QuietGuard Deluxe Sound Package makes sure you're never disturbed as your dishes get sparkling clean.
- By reducing water temperatures, shortening the cycle and eliminating end of cycle drying, the Eco Cycle cleans dishes and saves valuable resources with every wash.
- The China Gentle cycle washes your finest crystal and most delicate plates with a gentle touch, so you don't have to worry or wash them by hand when it's time to clean up.
- With Delay Start, you can load the dishwasher, select the right cycle and delay the wash until you're ready.
- Built to resist stains, shrug-off corrosion and increase heat retention for improved drying performance, the stainless steel tub delivers service that shines.
- QuietGuard technology ensures the dishwasher runs without producing a noticeable amount of noise, so you can get a deep clean while carrying on a conversation.
- Americans with Disabilities Act compliance means dishwasher controls are easy to reach, operable with one hand and minimal force, and the dish racks slide in and out smoothly.
Added on November 01, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
My new 18 inch Kenmore dishwasher works wonderfully. The dishes come out shiny and clean. It really is very quiet, just a soothing swish swish when it is washing the dishes. And it is perfect for the two of us. We are very happy with it.
East Meadow, NY
This dishwasher is poorly built. The racks don't slide in and out (I've had them replaced alresy) it leaks water and is such poor quality. I thought a Kenmore would mean quality but this is a piece of garbage. And at over $700 its not easily replaced. Sears should be embarassed to have it's name on it
The unit cleans well but the upper rack slides are poorly designed and constructed. Opening and closing the rack is extremely difficult as it seems to bind on the rollers. We have used this machine for 5 months and it is not getting any better.
I had a Kenmore 18" for YEARS and it finally gave up so I happily ordered another. It is substantially smaller than the older model. I used to be able to only wash once or twice a week or do almost all the dishes from a dinner party for 6. Now I can barely go two days. What a disappointment. It is much shorter now but does do a good job cleaning if you don't squeeze in too many dishes.
Our last 4 dishwashers have been Kenmore and we have always been happy with them until this one. The unit does not clean dishes as good as previous models, especially on a 1 hour wash. The alternative is an energy wasting...what seems like hours of washing cycle. We will not be purchasing Kenmore again.
Truth or Consequences, NM
Combined Locks, WI
Cannot believe this dishwasher made it through inspection or was even inspected. Maybe they don't insepect the 18" models. When it arrived the door would not lay flat, rack kept rolling back inside dishwasher making it very difficulty to load/unload. During repair techincian discovered wiring was all wrong and stated this would have eventually caused a lot of problems as every time the door was shut wires were crimped. He had to re-wire. We had heard Kenmore was a very high end product, what happend with this one? This dishwasher should have been taken back by Sears and replaced (its a lemon) but no, sears will not replace a product but instead send a technician repeatedly to repair. It still is not right, due to our work schedules it is very difficult for us to take time off repeatedly to meet with a technician. Our recommendation - try Kitchenaid or any other Brand, never had a problem with their products or service. They would have replaced it!!!!
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliances! Items sold by Sears. Offer ends 15-Mar-2014 See details.
- Extra savings on Kenmore appliances. Sold by Sears. Offer ends 15-Mar-2014 See details.
- Buy More Save More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more. Offer ends 21-Mar-2014 See details.