Kenmore 18'' Built-In Dishwasher - White ENERGY STAR®Item# 02214662000 | Model# 14662
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 18" Built-In Dishwasher - Compact Cleaning
Sleek and compact in design, the Kenmore 18" built-in dishwasher 1466 fits more cleaning power into a smaller space. This innovative built-in unit offers 6 cycle options to better deliver the cleaning you need. Economy settings allow you to save water on each load, while the China/Gentle cycle is made for your most delicate glassware and fine China. The slim, 18" design accommodates up to 8 full place settings and is perfect for getting the job done. The QuietGuard Deluxe Sound Package makes sure you're never disturbed as your dishes get sparkling clean.
- By reducing water temperatures, shortening the cycle and eliminating end of cycle drying, the Eco Cycle cleans dishes and saves valuable resources with every wash.
- The China Gentle cycle washes your finest crystal and most delicate plates with a gentle touch, so you don't have to worry or wash them by hand when it's time to clean up.
- With Delay Start, you can load the dishwasher, select the right cycle and delay the wash until you're ready.
- Built to resist stains, shrug-off corrosion and increase heat retention for improved drying performance, the stainless steel tub delivers service that shines.
- QuietGuard technology ensures the dishwasher runs without producing a noticeable amount of noise, so you can get a deep clean while carrying on a conversation.
- Americans with Disabilities Act compliance means dishwasher controls are easy to reach, operable with one hand and minimal force, and the dish racks slide in and out smoothly.
Added on November 01, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Forest Hills, NY
North Adams, MA
I purchased this new Kenmore dishwasher to replace a Kenmore that we had for over 20 years. After following the installation instructions I was ready to test the dishwasher. The first step is to pour 2 quarts of water inside the unit. To my shock, the water poured right out the back of the unit and down inside my cabinet. After the clean up, I pulled the unit out, unhooked the electrical and plumbing to repeat the test. Again the water poured out the back of the unit. I could plainly see that it was pouring out of the connection from the pump motor to the upper spin unit. It is unbelievable to me that this unit was not checked at the factory. If they had poured a little water into the unit they would have seen the unit fail and would not have sent it out for delivery to a customer. I have requested a full refund and a pickup of the dishwasher, I want nothing to do with Kenmore, especially after being told that they don't even build appliances any longer. They contract them out. It is truly sad what has happened to a once great company like Sears. Solid brand names like Kenmore have been reduced to second rate quality items. My original Kenmore dishwasher lasted 20 years, this one didn't even last 20 minutes.
Love this dishwasher. perfect for two.Only have to turn it on every few days as it holds more than i thought. Its very quiet compared to any other I have had in the past.Dishes come out super clean. I have an older home and this fit right in perfect.Looks clean no dials and with stainless tub no worry of stains. Have yet to find a downside. Little pricy for smaller size but shop for deals. It has all full size features and quality seems excellent. Totally satisfied
Virginia Beach, VA
We just remodled our kitchen. allnew appilances, only had a small space for a dish washer tho..but this 18 inch built in was perfect for a family of two.. we just love it,, works great and is stylish as well
My new 18 inch Kenmore dishwasher works wonderfully. The dishes come out shiny and clean. It really is very quiet, just a soothing swish swish when it is washing the dishes. And it is perfect for the two of us. We are very happy with it.
East Meadow, NY
This dishwasher is poorly built. The racks don't slide in and out (I've had them replaced alresy) it leaks water and is such poor quality. I thought a Kenmore would mean quality but this is a piece of garbage. And at over $700 its not easily replaced. Sears should be embarassed to have it's name on it
The unit cleans well but the upper rack slides are poorly designed and constructed. Opening and closing the rack is extremely difficult as it seems to bind on the rollers. We have used this machine for 5 months and it is not getting any better.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 31-Oct-2014 See details.
- $70 off Installation with purchase of a Kenmore dishwasher over $399. Sold by Sears. Offer ends 18-Oct-2014 See details.
- $40 Off Select Home Appliance Purchase Over $399 when you select FREE Store Pickup W/Code PICKUP Offer ends 11-Oct-2014 See details.
- Extra savings on Kenmore appliances Sold by Sears! Discount reflected in price shown. Offer ends 04-Oct-2014 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances priced $499 and over with your Sears Card. Sold by Sears Offer ends 04-Oct-2014 See details.