Kenmore 18.2 cu. ft. Top-Freezer RefrigeratorItem# 04668889000 | Model# 68889
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 18.2 cu. ft. Top-Freezer Refrigerator - Contemporary Efficiency
The classic design of this Kenmore refrigerator 6888 has been upgraded with modern features. With three gallon-sized adjustable door bins, a covered dairy compartment, two large crisper drawers and two Adjustable Glass Shelves, it's easy to stock up. The freezer also features two deep door bins, as well as an adjustable rack and 4.1 cu. ft. of interior space. The Kenmore 18 cu. ft. top-freezer refrigerator's adjustable controls and efficient refrigeration system keep energy bills low.
- Gallon door bins easily hold jugs, bottles and gallon containers to help clear the shelves and give you space to stock up.
- Crafted from a completely transparent plastic, these clear storage bins give you a fast count of what’s on hand, while reminding you when it’s time to stock up.
- SlideAway Shelves create more vertical space for storing items like wine bottles, pitchers or the occasional flower bouquet, without rearranging the fridge.
- Enhanced lighting gives you a better view of what’s inside so you can quickly find condiments, produce, ingredients and leftovers.
- With a clean back design, this refrigerator eliminates exposed condenser coils that trap dust and lint, for less maintenance and better performance.
Added on October 21, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
We bought this refrigerator two years ago. It was within our budget, but I fetl the Kenmore name meant it would be a quality appliance. I can't believe how wrong I was. This piece of crap started having problems almost immediately. The shelf rails in the door cracked right in the middle and fell off, one at a time, until we were no longer able to put food on the shelves at all.
That took away a lot of storage space. The bottom crisper drawers seem to be made of the most brittle plastic known to mankind. The handles literally crumbled off in our hands and left jagged shards left for us to try to pull the drawers open with. Our option now is to take them out entirely and just put the food directly on the bottom of the unit. The freezer shelf rails are cracking now and I imagine they will be gone within the month. I lament the day our old refridgerator was carted away and this one was delivered. In summary, I would NEVER buy anything Kenmore again. Or Whirlpool. Please research completely before wasting your money. Invest a little more for a quality appliance that will last you for years, rather than skimping and going for the least expensive model to save a few dollars now. Trust me. I wish I had. I'd be better off with a bathtub full of ice.
It is the perfect size and beautiful inside with the glass shelves. I know also that it will consume less energy then the old one I had. I wish I got it for me instead.
very pleased with this refrigerator...great price and exactly what we were looking for...the shelves are easy to clean...and are adjustable. the fruit storage and vegetable store are nice and roomy...plenty of space on the doors for tall bottles and jars.....
My refrigerator gave out on Christmas Eve (!) so I needed something quickly and not terribly expensive. The Sears after Christmas sale just started and I selected a fridge that's right for our home and that was discounted in the sale. I got a price and a product I'm happy with.
We have had this refrigerator for almost a month and a half. It fits well in the space we have for it. It is counter depth so it takes up much less space than the other unit we replace. Other reviews have talked about the loud noises it makes. Every time I hear it I think the microwave is running, it is very similar to that sound. It cycles off and on, and you get used to it. We move down from a 21 cu. ft. unit to this one, and we are very satisfied with its performance.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliances! Items sold by Sears. Offer ends 26-Apr-2014 See details.
- Buy More Save More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more. Offer ends 17-Apr-2014 See details.
- Extra savings on Kenmore appliances. Sold by Sears. Offer ends 19-Apr-2014 See details.