Kenmore 18.2 cu. ft. Top-Freezer Refrigerator w/ Wire Shelves - BlackItem# 04668809000 | Model# 68809
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 18.2 cu. ft. Top-Freezer Refrigerator - Spacious and Versatile
Economical and compact, this classic Kenmore refrigerator 6880 top-freezer design has improved functionality and modern, updated features. The brightly lit interior and wire shelving helps you find things at a glance. Deep, Gallon Door Bins, a Full Width Pantry Drawer and Adjustable Glass Shelves give you plenty of storage. The roomy 4.1 cu. ft. freezer features deep door bins, as well as an adjustable rack and more interior space. The Kenmore 18.2 cu. ft. refrigerator's adjustable and efficient cooling system keeps food fresh and power bills low. You'll love this new take on an old standard.
- Gallon door bins easily hold jugs, bottles and gallon containers to help clear the shelves and give you space to stock up.
- Crafted from a completely transparent plastic, these clear storage bins give you a fast count of what’s on hand, while reminding you when it’s time to stock up.
- Enhanced lighting gives you a better view of what’s inside so you can quickly find condiments, produce, ingredients and leftovers.
- With a clean back design, this refrigerator eliminates exposed condenser coils that trap dust and lint, for less maintenance and better performance.
- Slide-out wire storage shelves shift positions and move easily while delivering the support, visibility and airflow needed to keep food fresh and delicious.
Added on October 21, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I am low on cash, and put so much trust in Sears Kenmore products, that I automatically thought, that whatever Sears sells, would be A-1, how wrong I was. The price was too good to be true, I got what I paid for, cheapness. This refrigerator is cheaply made. The noise from the motor is deafening. Both freezer and fridge doors are hard to open and close, and you must slam them close. You cannot put small bottles like salad dressing, or water bottles on the door shelves, they fall to the floor. No heavy items on those wire shelves, they slide forward and hit the floor. Thought of calling for an exchange but funds are still low and I would lose on restocking cost & delilvery. I do not recommend it to anyone.
Round Rock, TX
San Jose, CA
We use this product in a rental unit. It fits great in a tight space for a small, galley kitchen. Works great, reliable and dependable. Cleans up easily.
Beverly Hills, CA
Fits well in space underneath cabinets, Freezer is excellent and refrigerator space is satisfactory. THe wider storage areas in the door hold gallon size beverages and takes a lot of bulk items off the shelves. Very pleased with purchase.
Kansas City, MO
Estes Park, CO
we put this in our garage, the only thing is I wish we new before having to call for service that you need a garage hook up for it or else it does not work in a room under 55 degrees.
West Chicago, IL
I read some reviews on the item and there were many that complained about the noise of the refrig... No such thing and for the price you cannot beat it.
Stone Mountain, GA
I had my previous Kenmore refrigerator for approximately 16 years. when I went shopping for another and saw this 18.2 cu.ft I liked it because it was almost like the one I had. It is working great with great space.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 30-Aug-2014 See details.