Kenmore 18.2 cu. ft. Top-Freezer Refrigerator w/ Wire Shelves - BlackItem# 04668809000 | Model# 68809
Clearance. Intermediate markdowns may have been taken.
While supplies last
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 18.2 cu. ft. Top-Freezer Refrigerator - Spacious and Versatile
Economical and compact, this classic Kenmore refrigerator 6880 top-freezer design has improved functionality and modern, updated features. The brightly lit interior and wire shelving helps you find things at a glance. Deep, Gallon Door Bins, a Full Width Pantry Drawer and Adjustable Glass Shelves give you plenty of storage. The roomy 4.1 cu. ft. freezer features deep door bins, as well as an adjustable rack and more interior space. The Kenmore 18.2 cu. ft. refrigerator's adjustable and efficient cooling system keeps food fresh and power bills low. You'll love this new take on an old standard.
- Gallon door bins easily hold jugs, bottles and gallon containers to help clear the shelves and give you space to stock up.
- Crafted from a completely transparent plastic, these clear storage bins give you a fast count of what’s on hand, while reminding you when it’s time to stock up.
- Enhanced lighting gives you a better view of what’s inside so you can quickly find condiments, produce, ingredients and leftovers.
- With a clean back design, this refrigerator eliminates exposed condenser coils that trap dust and lint, for less maintenance and better performance.
- Slide-out wire storage shelves shift positions and move easily while delivering the support, visibility and airflow needed to keep food fresh and delicious.
Added on October 21, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Los Angeles, CA
Nice size for the price. It will be used as an extra fridge in the garage. Have had it for 2 or 3 weeks and have had to call repair man. Frost and condensation on freezer.
I saw the other reviews, and thought it can't be that bad. I bought the refrigerator, and yes, all the reviews were correct. This unit is very, very noisy. Sounds like a microwave or a dryer is always running. The freezer door fits incorrectly. Now, I know why they keep the 3rd guy in the delivery truck, with the motor running the the truck, Once the guys plugged in the refrigerator they take off running. Guess they are afraid once we hear the noise of the refrigerator, we will make them take it back. This refrigerator would be better in a garage. If your bedroom is close to the kitchen, you will not get any sleep from this loud refrigerator.
San Jose, CA
Top-freezers offer the most storage for their size and are the least expensive. Most models chill and freeze adequately and include pullout shelves or bins, split shelves, spill guards, and room on the door to hold a gallon of milk. This model typically delivers more consistent temperatures. Models that have higher energy efficiency scores use less electricity for their capacity. And if your household isn't large, remember that a smaller refrigerator is likely to use less electricity overall than a larger model.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 30-Sep-2014 See details.