Kenmore 18.2 cu. ft. Top-Freezer Refrigerator w/ Wire Shelves - WhiteItem# 04668802000 | Model# 68802
Clearance. Intermediate markdowns may have been taken.
While supplies last
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 18.2 cu. ft. Top-Freezer Refrigerator - Spacious and Versatile
Economical and compact, this classic 18.2 cu. ft. Kenmore refrigerator 6880 top-freezer design has improved functionality and modern, updated features. The brightly lit interior and wire shelving helps you find things at a glance. Deep, gallon-sized door bins and a full width pantry drawer give you plenty of storage. The roomy 4.1 cu. ft. freezer features deep door bins, as well as an adjustable rack and more interior space. The Kenmore refrigerator's adjustable and efficient cooling system keeps food fresh and power bills low. You'll love this new take on an old standard.
- Gallon door bins easily hold jugs, bottles and gallon containers to help clear the shelves and give you space to stock up
- Crafted from a completely transparent plastic, these clear storage bins give you a fast count of what’s on hand, while reminding you when it’s time to stock up
- Enhanced lighting gives you a better view of what’s inside so you can quickly find condiments, produce, ingredients and leftovers
- With a clean back design, this refrigerator eliminates exposed condenser coils that trap dust and lint, for less maintenance and better performance
- Slide-out wire storage shelves shift positions and move easily while delivering the support, visibility and airflow needed to keep food fresh and delicious
Added on October 21, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Falls Church, VA
The refrigerator price was good, it was delivered on time, and it works well. The freezer space is a little less than my old model, even though the new model has more doorshelves space. The refrigerator part has more space than my old model. I like the Crisper bins on the bottom, for storing produce. When it is running, the sound it makes is like the sound of a low speed fan, which does not bother me.
Actually this was a little small for our family of 4 so sears let us upgrade to a 21 cubic foot for a bit more money. Both are perfect,look good and work well.
Mineral Wells, TX
Works great, has ice maker and it prepares the ice within fifteen minutes. I am so glad I chose this refrigerator because not only is it a great choice it also was sold to me at a very low price!
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
Green Valley, AZ
Over all I am happy with this refrigerator. It is a good value for the money spent on it. Cooled down quickly . Simple to use and clean. Cons This unit can make some noises
North Olmsted, OH
Our old refrigerator was not cooling very well, and this has been a perfect replacement. Everything stays very cold, and it is plenty big for our family of almost five.
We loved it so much that we went and bought the same one but in black for my brother as prior i had purchased a white one and now my sister wants to go and purchase the same one.
I read reviews (after I purchased it) on refigerator about it being noisy while running. Although it is louder than my last one it is not boresome to me. If your looking for a basic refigerator, this one is great for the money.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 31-Oct-2014 See details.