Kenmore 18.2 cu. ft. Top-Freezer Refrigerator w/ Wire Shelves - WhiteItem# 04668802000 | Model# 68802
Clearance. Intermediate markdowns may have been taken.
While supplies last
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 18.2 cu. ft. Top-Freezer Refrigerator - Spacious and Versatile
Economical and compact, this classic 18.2 cu. ft. Kenmore refrigerator 6880 top-freezer design has improved functionality and modern, updated features. The brightly lit interior and wire shelving helps you find things at a glance. Deep, gallon-sized door bins and a full width pantry drawer give you plenty of storage. The roomy 4.1 cu. ft. freezer features deep door bins, as well as an adjustable rack and more interior space. The Kenmore refrigerator's adjustable and efficient cooling system keeps food fresh and power bills low. You'll love this new take on an old standard.
- Gallon door bins easily hold jugs, bottles and gallon containers to help clear the shelves and give you space to stock up
- Crafted from a completely transparent plastic, these clear storage bins give you a fast count of what’s on hand, while reminding you when it’s time to stock up
- Enhanced lighting gives you a better view of what’s inside so you can quickly find condiments, produce, ingredients and leftovers
- With a clean back design, this refrigerator eliminates exposed condenser coils that trap dust and lint, for less maintenance and better performance
- Slide-out wire storage shelves shift positions and move easily while delivering the support, visibility and airflow needed to keep food fresh and delicious
Added on October 21, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
This is a very noisy refrigerator. Motor makes more noise than my 14 year old Kenmore Elite side-by-side. No light in the freezer. Freezer control in the rear bottom of compartment, impossible to get to the control when the freezer has food items in it. Very disappointed. Every major appliance in my home and my previous homes are Kenmore. Have always relied on the Kenmore brand for high quality. This refrigerator is not Kenmore quality...not even close.
We got a good sale price on exactly what we were looking for. The delivery was on time, carefully and courteously done. We have used Kenmore before and they do well. We are pleased.
This stove is great for apt complexes. Easy to clean when there is a move out, and seems like the tenants can take better care of it rather than an oven they have to clean.
We needed a refrigerator for our pet resort to keep certain foods and medications refrigerated. Additionally the refrigerator has a freezer that comes in handy. This is a good product for the price
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 30-Sep-2014 See details.