Kenmore 18.2 cu. ft. Top-Freezer Refrigerator w/ Wire Shelves - WhiteItem# 04668802000 | Model# 68802
Clearance. Intermediate markdowns may have been taken.
While supplies last
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 18.2 cu. ft. Top-Freezer Refrigerator - Spacious and Versatile
Economical and compact, this classic 18.2 cu. ft. Kenmore refrigerator 6880 top-freezer design has improved functionality and modern, updated features. The brightly lit interior and wire shelving helps you find things at a glance. Deep, gallon-sized door bins and a full width pantry drawer give you plenty of storage. The roomy 4.1 cu. ft. freezer features deep door bins, as well as an adjustable rack and more interior space. The Kenmore refrigerator's adjustable and efficient cooling system keeps food fresh and power bills low. You'll love this new take on an old standard.
- Gallon door bins easily hold jugs, bottles and gallon containers to help clear the shelves and give you space to stock up
- Crafted from a completely transparent plastic, these clear storage bins give you a fast count of what’s on hand, while reminding you when it’s time to stock up
- Enhanced lighting gives you a better view of what’s inside so you can quickly find condiments, produce, ingredients and leftovers
- With a clean back design, this refrigerator eliminates exposed condenser coils that trap dust and lint, for less maintenance and better performance
- Slide-out wire storage shelves shift positions and move easily while delivering the support, visibility and airflow needed to keep food fresh and delicious
Added on October 21, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Loudest fridge I've ever had! Living in a rental and would not have picked the bottom of the line appliance. Can't seem to get the fridge to 37 degrees. And believe everyone else when they say that it is LOUD!!! If it were me I would gladly return it and pay more for a quieter model!!!
I purchased two of these refrigerators for rental properties. They were a great price! We have had good luck with these in the past and would recommend them to other landlords.
This is a great product. I bought this refrigerator as a gift for my mother. She uses it in her basement for extra refrigerator space during the holidays. She has been using this refrigerator for several months and absolutely no problems. I would purchase this refrigerator again and would highly recommend it to others. It offers plenty of space and functions well.
This refrigerator is spacious enough to accommodate our family of four needs. I have spent a lot of time researching refrigerators and I feel Sears has the best deal. It is a great value and has everything we need. I would definitely recommend purchasing this model.
Falls Church, VA
The refrigerator price was good, it was delivered on time, and it works well. The freezer space is a little less than my old model, even though the new model has more doorshelves space. The refrigerator part has more space than my old model. I like the Crisper bins on the bottom, for storing produce. When it is running, the sound it makes is like the sound of a low speed fan, which does not bother me.
Redondo Beach, CA