Kenmore 18 cu. ft. Top Freezer Refrigerator - Stainless Steel ENERGY STAR®Item# 04678823000 | Model# 78823
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 18 cu. ft. Top Freezer Refrigerator - Convenient Storage
With adjustable glass shelving and Gallon Door Bins, this Kenmore top-freezer refrigerator 7882 lets you tailor your storage needs. Spill-proof glass shelving contains accidental messes, making cleanup a breeze. The Full Width Pantry Drawer is perfect for storing all your party platters and sheet cakes, and the humidity-controlled produce bins keep your produce fresher longer.
- A full-width, gourmet pantry drawer stores party platters, pizzas, pies, trays and more while clearing shelf space for better organization and easier storage.
- Gallon door bins easily hold jugs, bottles and gallon containers to help clear the shelves and give you space to stock up.
- Spill-proof tempered glass shelves keep drips, drizzles and spills from spreading throughout the fridge, making cleanup fast and easy.
- Enhanced lighting gives you a better view of what’s inside so you can quickly find condiments, produce, ingredients and leftovers.
Added on May 20, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
High Point, NC
Put together improperly-shelf not removable. Service people forced shelf out. Now shelf screeches when moved and needs to be forced. Surface of doors are smooth, Surface of box is rough. It looks as if two refrigerators made into one. Ice maker finally working. I had to go to Ferguson plumbing to get proper part. Much more but isn't this enough??
Needed a small sized refrigerator with an ice maker. Not much to pick from in my price range. The bins are not very sturdy. I wanted it with an ice maker. The ice maker was working good for the first two weeks I had the refridgerator but then it broke. The handle is not working and there is no water in the ice containers. Have to have a repair man to come out and fix it after weeks!!
Had to replace an existing Kenmore refrigerator that lasted more than 20 years. I have no doubt that this one will last just as long. Very happy with it so far.
Falls Church, VA
I bought this Fridge for my Daughters new home. Her kitchen is very small. This Fridge fits her small space but has lots of room inside. It's beautiful and very functional.
Second unit with same problem-lots ice in freezer compartment. Diagnosis of bad fit between body and liner requires new unit. Sears customer service has been responsive, but they should just scrap this model!
The refrigerator is smaller than I'm used to, but I love the crisper tray and bins. The side holders are not flimsy bars. My main complaint is that I purchased the icemaker option, however I was not told that I'd have to purchase the waterline supply kit. Not fair.
Refrigerator delivered today. The door was reversed as requested. However, there were chips, dents and scratches on the freezer door. Also a crease in the middle of the refrigerator door. The delivery people noted the damage and said it must have happened at the warehouse when the doors were reversed. Contacted customer service and was unable to understand the outsourced call representative. In any event a new refrigerator is on the way.Very frustrating that these major companies have to outsource their customer service.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears Offer ends 02-Aug-2014 See details.
- BONUS DAYS! Extra 5% or 0% financing for 12 months on appliances over $499 with your Sears Card Offer ends 24-Jul-2014 See details.
- Extra Savings on Kenmore appliances Sold by Sears! Offer ends 26-Jul-2014 See details.