Kenmore 16'' Stand Fan w/ Advanced Motor TechnologyItem# 03234012000 | Model# 34012
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Fan Diameter (in.):||16|
|General Warranty:||1 year limited|
|Power Cord Included:||Yes|
|No. of Motor Speeds:||3|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore — trusted in the homes of more than 100 million Americans.
The 16" Kenmore stand fan 34012 moves air in a large area with powerful airflow. The energy-saving DC motor is quiet and extends the life of the fan. The tilting head lets you control the direction of the airflow. This Kenmore stand fan features 3 speed settings, a timer that lets you set the shutoff for up to 7 hours later, and a remote control.
- Sleek electronic controls make precise comfort control a breeze
- DC motor advanced technology uses less energy, keeps the motor cooler for extended life and is whisper-quiet
- 3 speeds for cooling versatility
- Remote control lets you operate the fan from anywhere in the room
- Adjustable height and tilt head direct airflow where you need it
- 7-hour timer shuts off the fan automatically to conserve energy
Added on March 14, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Arroyo Grande, CA
this fan provides cooling and comfort throughout the extremely hot summers of south Florida it is also useful in controlling the mosquitoes in the area which they cannot fly in the wind produced by the fan
This is one Nice Fan! It is quiet, it moves a lot of air, it runs day and night, if you want an excellent fan, you might want to look into this one, I would have to recommend it
I own two of these fans and put them together last evening. The instructions were extremely well done and for once don't leave anything to chance. Just carefully follow the written instructions along step by step. The manual even predicted some common assembly issues and how to resolve them. Well done. The most difficult part of assembling this is getting the two screen guards together with the small plastic clip at the base. One went together easy, the other did not. Don't force the clear plastic clip -- it is easy to break. The fan is attractive and I like the round weighted base -- it is far superior to the four leg stands that are so easy to trip over and stub your toe. The blue round LED light on the control panel makes finding it easy in the dark and it doubles as a night light. This didn't get five stars simply because it doesn't generate as much wind as its noise would suggest. You won't have trouble sleeping on setting #1, but things reach box fan loud on settings 2 and 3. The remote control is also pretty flimsy and you will need 2-AAA batteries (not included). This fan comes without a traditional power cord. Instead it uses a rounded plug connector attached to a power brick. The power cord is much thinner and less durable than you might find on a traditional fan, and it will pull out of the back if disturbed, but this did not deter my enjoyment of the fan. Sales on this model are very regular, so don't buy at full price.
The Villages, FL
Quiet, versatile fan. Adjustable height and speed, or can be left in one spot. Light and easy to move, and it was a lifesaver during the summer for us and our company!
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.