Kenmore 16.5 cu. ft. Top-Freezer Refrigerator - WhiteItem# 04672922000 | Model# 72922
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 16.5 cu. ft. Top-Freezer Refrigerator - Convenient Efficiency
This Kenmore top-freezer refrigerator 7292 combines performance and efficiency that is suitable for any kitchen. It has two full-width glass shelves that are adjustable for customized organization as well as two crispers to store your fresh fruits and vegetables. Three shelves are located conveniently on the refrigerator door for storing your everyday items. The top freezer unit has a single full-width shelf as well as two door shelves for additional storage. This 16.5 cu. ft. top-freezer refrigerator also includes a factory-installed ice maker and reach-through handles.
- Designed to customize and help increase visibility, adjustable glass shelving moves to suit your storage needs while delivering an easy to clean surface with serious support.
- Spacious, tight-sealing and designed to control humidity, Kenmore crisper drawers deliver fresh, crunchy fruit and vegetables, so you can stock up on produce.
- A built-in icemaker automatically makes chilly ice cubes, so whether you're cooling a hot drink or mixing up a cocktail, the ice you need is always on hand.
- Designed to multiply your storage space without impacting the circulation of cold air, the wire freezer shelf adds capacity and organization while letting air flow freely.
- Added organization without wasting space, freezer door racks give you just the right spot to keep smaller items out of the way.
Added on February 15, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Definitely for the garage! I had know idea it was gonna be sooooo much louder then the side by side that it was suppose to replace. Really don't too much more because I really haven't had it on long enough to know how it runs.
West Chester, PA
Salt Lake City, UT
I am very disappointed in this refrig. It is very loud and runs all the time. Has no multiple shelf level options. Middle shelf will not even fit a drink/beer can. Veggie drawers are false as they wedge angle on the back giving little space.
This made to much operational noise right out of the Box. Had serviceman take a look at it. He could not find anything wrong. Made some story about how all these small refrig. make noise. We sent it back and got a GE. It was very quiet. I am a Kenmore appliance person, but this is a bad refrigerator.