Kenmore 16.5 cu. ft. Top-Freezer Refrigerator, Non-Ice - Black ENERGY STAR®Item# 04661769000 | Model# 61769
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore — trusted in the homes of more than 100 million Americans.
This Kenmore top freezer refrigerator offers a traditional, classic design with reversible doors featuring a textured finish. Features include fruit/vegetable crispers, adjustable wire shelves and a frost-free freezer. An optional, automatic icemaker (46-8087) is sold separately and can be added for convenience.
- Keep your produce fresh and organized - Two fruit/vegetable crispers offer a smart storage solution for fruits and vegetables
- Easy-to-clean shelves – 3 (2 adjustable, wire, slide-out) shelves and 1 glass shelf offer long-lasting durability
- Free up interior shelf space – 3 full-width refrigerator door shelves provide space for gallon-sized items and beverages
- Convenience - Reach-thru handles
- Style - Textured galvanized steel cabinet and reversible doors
Accepts optional automatic ice maker (kit #46-8087)
Added on October 18, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Saint Maries, ID
We needed an extra refrigerator for our basement and this fits the bill. Moderate size, nice looks and sturdy construction. Some reviews said the unit was loud, but we have not noticed.
El Cajon, CA
I recently purchased one of these refrigerators for a rental property I own. Prior to this I have purchased a number of GE 18.1 cubic foot Energy Star models for a number of other units. I purchased this Kenmore because it was considerably cheaper on sale than the GE. It was smaller, but it was still sufficiently large for a rental. Unfortunately, I am very unimpressed with the finishing of the product compared to the GE. The GE looks very impressive inside, with clear shelves, and solid feeling plastic. I couldn't be more happy with any of those fridges. Almost immediately upon opening up the fridge I was disappointed by the quality. The plastic in this Kenmore feels flimsy and cheap, and even had some rough edges! It also has wire shelves instead of clear plastic, although that may come down to personal preference. On top of that the freezer didn't even come with a shelf, despite having holes where it could be installed, and instead came with a little wire stand that took up less than 1/4 of the freezer's floor area. I was just astounded by how cheap that seemed! I got this on sale for $100 less than the 18.1 cu ft GE, but I would not buy one of these again based on the cheap interior finishing. The fridge seems to run OK from what I've seen of it, and it might be a good value at the right price, but know that you are getting second tier quality.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 31-Oct-2014 See details.
- $40 Off Select Home Appliance Purchase Over $399 when you select FREE Store Pickup W/Code PICKUP Offer ends 11-Oct-2014 See details.
- Extra 15% off qualified appliances priced $499 and over with your Sears Card. Sold by Sears. Offer ends 01-Oct-2014 See details.