Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Coffee Maker Type:||Espresso coffee maker|
|Maximum Cups Per Brew:||Single serving|
|General Warranty:||2 year limited|
|Item Type:||Coffee or espresso maker|
|Color Family:||Stainless steel|
|Stop & Serve Feature:||No|
|Power Cord Included:||Yes|
|Removable Water Reservoir:||Yes|
|Removable Drip Tray:||Yes|
|Auto Shut Off:||No|
|Variable Steam Control:||No|
|Pressure Safety Valve:||Yes|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore Espresso Maker
- 15-bar high pressure espresso pump ensures rich, smooth coffee every time
- Steam frother makes perfect foam for cappuccinos, lattes or mocha's
- 40-oz. water tank-removable for quick and easy filling
- Tall, versatile opening for coffee mug
Consistent, quality espresso
15-bar system and advanced filter design allows pressure to flow through and produce a high quality espresso...every time! Convenient removable drip tray for easy cleanup.
Appearance, durability, versatility
Strainless steel housing-a beautiful addition to your kitchen. Easy-to-use frothing arm streams milk quickly to create your favorite coffee drinks effortlessly.
Includes: 1-cup filter, 2-cup double filter and plastic measuring spoon with tamper. Produce one or two rich, thick crema espresso at a time.
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on September 28, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Long Beach, CA
I purchased this expresso maker solely on the basis of the fine reputation of Kenmore products and I was not disappointed. This expresso maker is rated at 1250 watts and is encased in stainless steel, but its real virtue is that it produces superb expresso coffee. This inexpensive home one cup expresso maker is commercial grade in many respects at a very low price. I grind my own beans using the Kenmore burr coffee grinder (also a great buy as it produces a fine expresso grind) and exclusively make expresso. I have not yet used it to make cappuccino. I do not know whether this quality expresso maker can use ese coffee pods as the manual does not address this. However, I do not care, as I do not intend to use these pods. I will be brewing my expresso exclusively from freshly ground coffee beans. Highly recommended!
Makes the espresso fine but after 5 tries now I can not seem to steam the milk to a froth. End of the day - you get a cup of coffee for $99. Maybe that is what separate the $300 machines from the $100 ones. If you want lattes or better yet cappuccino, I wold move on. Considering returning.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 29-Nov-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.