Kenmore 14.8 cu. ft. Top-Freezer Refrigerator - WhiteItem# 04672622000 | Model# 72622
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 14.8 cu. ft. Top-Freezer Refrigerator - Cool Style
The Kenmore 14.8 cu. ft. Top-Freezer Refrigerator 7262 combines high performance cooling with energy efficiency to keep your groceries reliably fresh. Two produce crisper drawers store your fruits and veggies at the appropriate humidity, extending the shelf-life of your favorite produce. Full-width Adjustable Glass Shelves provide easy organization and accessible storage for your beverages, deli meats, and your favorite healthy snacks. With convenient organization and plenty of storage, this Kenmore refrigerator is tailor-made for your kitchen.
- Designed to customize and help increase visibility, adjustable glass shelving moves to suit your storage needs while delivering an easy to clean surface with serious support.
- Spacious, tight-sealing and designed to control humidity, Kenmore crisper drawers deliver fresh, crunchy fruit and vegetables, so you can stock up on produce.
- A built-in icemaker automatically makes chilly ice cubes, so whether you're cooling a hot drink or mixing up a cocktail, the ice you need is always on hand.
- Designed to multiply your storage space without impacting the circulation of cold air, the wire freezer shelf adds capacity and organization while letting air flow freely.
- Added organization without wasting space, freezer door racks give you just the right spot to keep smaller items out of the way.
Added on February 17, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Bought this as a second fridge for the basement to handle summer overflows. It serves that purpose OK. It's noisy; it doesn't maintain a constant temperature (fluctuates about 4 degrees); veggie bins are thin and rather fragile; full width shelves and small capacity limit shelf adjustments. For a second refrigerator in the basement or garage, it works. But I would never recommend it as the main refrigerator in any home or camp. It's just not built to handle everyday use.
I bought this product as a secondary refrigerator to use in a small kitchen area in my basement. When installing the cabinets I accidentally ordered a cabinet that was to large, limiting the size of the fridge I could install to 61 inches or lower. I had the hardest time finding one until I found this model. I also needed the fridge to have a left opening door and Kenmore was able to do this for me before it was delivered. To anyone who needs to switch the door opening, ask. There is no option to switch it on the website but over the phone they will switch it for you before they deliver it. The fridge has glass shelves which were nice, especially because fridges this size usually come with wire racks. The crisper drawers are a nice touch as well. The ice maker was an added bonus as well. The fridge is quiet also. My only complaint are the black handle, I wish they were steel like the door, and no light in the freezer. The complaints are negligible, overall this is an amazing product.
This was purchased for an 'efficiency' apartment. It fit perfectly in the small space provided. The glass shelves are sturdy. It has a good size freezer! It is quiet!!! Delivery was right on time and installation was quick. Perfect for a single person. I would purchase another one.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliances! Items sold by Sears. Offer ends 15-Mar-2014 See details.
- Extra savings on Kenmore appliances. Sold by Sears. Offer ends 15-Mar-2014 See details.
- Buy More Save More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more. Offer ends 21-Mar-2014 See details.