Specifications & Dimensions
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||37.625|
|Interior Capacity:||1.7 cu. ft.|
|Interior Dimensions (HxWxD):||9.812" H x 20.937" W x 14.406" D|
|Shipping Depth (in.):||19.281|
|Shipping Height (in.):||20.062|
|Shipping Width (in.):||33.281|
|Accessories Included:||Diamondback Evenness Technology, Easy Clean Interior|
|General Warranty:||1 year|
|Exterior Features:||Electronic touch controls with 7 digit green LED display|
|Power Cord Included:||Yes|
|Exhaust Fan Air Flow (CFM):||300|
|Microwave Power Levels:||10|
|Turntable Diameter (In.):||15.593|
|Vent Location and Direction:||Vertical and horizontal|
|Extend Cook:||30 Seconds|
|Maximum Microwave Cooking Time (min.):||99.99|
|Multi-Setting Cook:||Multi-staged cooking|
|Number of One-Touch Settings:||3|
|Cord Length (ft.):||3.2|
|Wattage Range:||1000 watts and over|
|ENERGY STAR Compliant:||No|
|UL Safety Listing:||Yes|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 1.7 cu. ft. Over-the-Range Microwave - Cooking Convenience
With its one-touch sensor technology, this Kenmore over-the-range microwave 8034 provides an easier way to cook, defrost or warm your food. No more guesswork: the sensors make sure your food is heated just right. The diamond-patterned back wall on this Kenmore microwave ensures that microwaves will disperse evenly to cook your food. The convenience of pre-programmed cooking options and child lockout make this microwave worry-free, while the quiet but powerful 300-CFM ventilation system prevents odors. Save time and effort with this Kenmore microwave.
- Even, precise and fast, Diamondback Evenness™ technology uses a diamond-patterned back wall to scatter microwaves throughout the oven to cook and defrost without any cold spots.
- Designed to deliver more heat to every dish, whether you're cooking, reheating or defrosting, higher wattage performance means even heating and thorough cooking done fast.
- The performance and range you need for perfect meal prep, 10 power level settings deliver a wide range of heating options, so every meal is cooked to perfection.
- Convenient one touch electronic pad controls are easy-to-use and allow for simple operation, giving you fast access and total control over all your cooking functions.
- Quick Touch buttons connect you with an array of preprogrammed cooking cycles, so from popcorn to potatoes, meals and snacks are done right.
- Designed to help remove smoke and odors from cooking areas quickly, the 300-CFM 2-speed venting system delivers powerful ventilation at the touch of a button.
Added on May 25, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Eau Claire, WI
The only thing I don't trust is the sensor reheat. It will overheat food sometimes.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
My husband who never reads the instructions was telling me how to operate this the same day we had it installed.
Westhampton Beach, NY
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 31-Oct-2014 See details.