Kenmore 1.7 cu. ft. Over-the-Range Microwave - Stainless SteelItem# 02280343000 | Model# 80343
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||37.625|
|Interior Capacity:||1.7 cu. ft.|
|Interior Dimensions (HxWxD):||9.812" H x 20.937" W x 14.406" D|
|Shipping Depth (in.):||19.281|
|Shipping Height (in.):||20.062|
|Shipping Width (in.):||33.281|
|Accessories Included:||Diamondback Evenness Technology, Easy Clean Interior|
|General Warranty:||1 year|
|Exterior Features:||Electronic touch controls with 7 digit green LED display|
|Color Family:||Stainless steel|
|Power Cord Included:||Yes|
|Exhaust Fan Air Flow (CFM):||300|
|Microwave Power Levels:||10|
|Turntable Diameter (In.):||15.593|
|Vent Location and Direction:||Vertical and horizontal|
|Extend Cook:||30 Seconds|
|Maximum Microwave Cooking Time (min.):||99.99|
|Multi-Setting Cook:||Multi-staged cooking|
|Number of One-Touch Settings:||3|
|Cord Length (ft.):||3.2|
|Wattage Range:||1000 watts and over|
|ENERGY STAR Compliant:||No|
|UL Safety Listing:||Yes|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 1.7 cu. ft. Over-the-Range Microwave - Cooking ConvenienceWith its one-touch sensor technology, this Kenmore over-the-range microwave 8034 provides an easier way to cook, defrost or warm your food. No more guesswork: the sensors make sure your food is heated just right. The diamond-patterned back wall on this Kenmore microwave ensures that microwaves will disperse evenly to cook your food. The convenience of pre-programmed cooking options and child lockout make this microwave worry-free, while the quiet but powerful 300-CFM ventilation system prevents odors. Save time and effort with this Kenmore microwave.
- Even, precise and fast, Diamondback Evenness™ technology uses a diamond-patterned back wall to scatter microwaves throughout the oven to cook and defrost without any cold spots.
- Designed to deliver more heat to every dish, whether you're cooking, reheating or defrosting, higher wattage performance means even heating and thorough cooking done fast.
- The performance and range you need for perfect meal prep, 10 power level settings deliver a wide range of heating options, so every meal is cooked to perfection.
- Convenient one touch electronic pad controls are easy-to-use and allow for simple operation, giving you fast access and total control over all your cooking functions.
- Quick Touch buttons connect you with an array of preprogrammed cooking cycles, so from popcorn to potatoes, meals and snacks are done right.
- Designed to help remove smoke and odors from cooking areas quickly, the 300-CFM 2-speed venting system delivers powerful ventilation at the touch of a button.
Added on May 24, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Pompano Beach, FL
Love, Love, love this new microwave. Redoing an older condo and this beautiful piece of equipment just brought us into the 21st century. It is very easy to use - love the option buttons for reheat, popcorn, etc.
River Edge, NJ
I am not a power user of the microwave, heat drinks, frozen entrees, reheating is about the extent of my use of the microwave so cannot comment on the cooking features. However, I can say that the fan is much louder than it should be. Even on the low setting the exhaust fan is excessively loud.
the microwave when you close the door after use it. the light inside stay on and makes a sound like if is working but is not. that is wrong. you have to unplugged or open the door to turn the light off and stop the noise. if you like this item buy a good extra insurance because is going to fail soon. but is better to buy another thing.
Las Cruces, NM
all features it has is very easy to operate really like the feature for warming different items will like to learn more usefull cooking ways
Amazing amount of inside space. The only negatives are that the locking-latch is plastic, and the button for the light is oddly located and hard to find in the dark.
Microwave was installed over range under upper cabinets as designed. It worked fine for heating drinks, reheating food, popcorn, etc. Unfortunately when cooking things with high moisture content, a large amount of moisture came out of the top panel and accumulated on my upper cabinet door, to the point it was dripping water down the front of the microwave. This happened on the first day of use, so we called sears to see what our options were. They sent out a service tech, who could not see any issues with how it was installed. He said it looks like it was designed to vent moisture upward, and the moisture has to go somewhere, so if I was not satisfied I could return it. It is a pain, but that is what I will have to do, so I do not ruin my cabinets. We didn't have this issue with our previous Kenmore over the range microwave. I hope we can find one that is better designed.
Very easy to install, very functionable and great looking. Has every option a microwave/combo should have plus extras. Would recommend to anyone whos looking to but it.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears Offer ends 02-May-2015 See details.
- Buy More SAVE More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more! Offer ends 02-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.