Kenmore 1.7 cu. ft. Over-the-Range Microwave - Stainless SteelItem# 02280343000 | Model# 80343
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||37.625|
|Interior Capacity:||1.7 cu. ft.|
|Interior Dimensions (HxWxD):||9.812" H x 20.937" W x 14.406" D|
|Shipping Depth (in.):||19.281|
|Shipping Height (in.):||20.062|
|Shipping Width (in.):||33.281|
|Accessories Included:||Diamondback Evenness Technology, Easy Clean Interior|
|General Warranty:||1 year|
|Exterior Features:||Electronic touch controls with 7 digit green LED display|
|Color Family:||Stainless steel|
|Power Cord Included:||Yes|
|Exhaust Fan Air Flow (CFM):||300|
|Microwave Power Levels:||10|
|Turntable Diameter (In.):||15.593|
|Vent Location and Direction:||Vertical and horizontal|
|Extend Cook:||30 Seconds|
|Maximum Microwave Cooking Time (min.):||99.99|
|Multi-Setting Cook:||Multi-staged cooking|
|Number of One-Touch Settings:||3|
|Cord Length (ft.):||3.2|
|Wattage Range:||1000 watts and over|
|ENERGY STAR Compliant:||No|
|UL Safety Listing:||Yes|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 1.7 cu. ft. Over-the-Range Microwave - Cooking Convenience
With its one-touch sensor technology, this Kenmore over-the-range microwave 8034 provides an easier way to cook, defrost or warm your food. No more guesswork: the sensors make sure your food is heated just right. The diamond-patterned back wall on this Kenmore microwave ensures that microwaves will disperse evenly to cook your food. The convenience of pre-programmed cooking options and child lockout make this microwave worry-free, while the quiet but powerful 300-CFM ventilation system prevents odors. Save time and effort with this Kenmore microwave.
- Even, precise and fast, Diamondback Evenness™ technology uses a diamond-patterned back wall to scatter microwaves throughout the oven to cook and defrost without any cold spots.
- Designed to deliver more heat to every dish, whether you're cooking, reheating or defrosting, higher wattage performance means even heating and thorough cooking done fast.
- The performance and range you need for perfect meal prep, 10 power level settings deliver a wide range of heating options, so every meal is cooked to perfection.
- Convenient one touch electronic pad controls are easy-to-use and allow for simple operation, giving you fast access and total control over all your cooking functions.
- Quick Touch buttons connect you with an array of preprogrammed cooking cycles, so from popcorn to potatoes, meals and snacks are done right.
- Designed to help remove smoke and odors from cooking areas quickly, the 300-CFM 2-speed venting system delivers powerful ventilation at the touch of a button.
Added on May 24, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Very easy to install, very functionable and great looking. Has every option a microwave/combo should have plus extras. Would recommend to anyone whos looking to but it.
It is a wonderful thing finally upgrading to the 21st century appliance era. We replaced our 30 year old one piece O'Keefe and Merritt range and microwave unit with a new Kenmore range and microwave. Customer services specialist Laura Hankins at the Laguna Hills Sears was very helpful in our selection, delivery, and installation process. I can't cook, but I sure can boil water much more quickly than before.
We had been looking for the perfect fit and function microwave for our remodeled kitchen and we found it. The installation was a breeze. It is very quiet when running and heats very evenly. The door is sturdy with metal pins and hinge, compared to other brands that use plastic pins. It has a large turntable and plenty of room inside. We splurged on the higher end model and got exactly what we expexted. I am so glad we waited. Mind you, we do not use the fan function as it's not mounted over a range, but the fan does blow pretty hard. The lights are halogen and bright, but get quite hot. I'm looking for LED replacement bulbs, but we don't use this function much. Still a great microwave.