Kenmore 1.7 cu. ft. Over-the-Range Microwave - WhiteItem# 02280342000 | Model# 80342
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||37.625|
|Interior Capacity:||1.7 cu. ft.|
|Interior Dimensions (HxWxD):||9.812" H x 20.937" W x 14.406" D|
|Shipping Depth (in.):||19.281|
|Shipping Height (in.):||20.062|
|Shipping Width (in.):||33.281|
|Accessories Included:||Diamondback Evenness Technology, Easy Clean Interior|
|General Warranty:||1 year|
|Exterior Features:||Electronic touch controls with 7 digit green LED display|
|Power Cord Included:||Yes|
|Exhaust Fan Air Flow (CFM):||300|
|Microwave Power Levels:||10|
|Turntable Diameter (In.):||13.593|
|Vent Location and Direction:||Vertical and horizontal|
|Extend Cook:||30 Seconds|
|Maximum Microwave Cooking Time (min.):||99.99|
|Multi-Setting Cook:||Multi-staged cooking|
|Number of One-Touch Settings:||3|
|Cord Length (ft.):||3.2|
|Wattage Range:||1000 watts and over|
|ENERGY STAR Compliant:||No|
|UL Safety Listing:||Yes|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 1.7 cu. ft. Over-the-Range Microwave - Cooking Convenience
With its one-touch sensor technology, this Kenmore over-the-range microwave 8034 provides an easier way to cook, defrost or warm your food. No more guesswork: the sensors make sure your food is heated just right. The diamond-patterned back wall on this Kenmore microwave ensures that microwaves will disperse evenly to cook your food. The convenience of pre-programmed cooking options and child lockout make this microwave worry-free, while the quiet but powerful 300-CFM ventilation system prevents odors. Save time and effort with this Kenmore microwave.
- Even, precise and fast, Diamondback Evenness™ technology uses a diamond-patterned back wall to scatter microwaves throughout the oven to cook and defrost without any cold spots.
- Designed to deliver more heat to every dish, whether you're cooking, reheating or defrosting, higher wattage performance means even heating and thorough cooking done fast.
- The performance and range you need for perfect meal prep, 10 power level settings deliver a wide range of heating options, so every meal is cooked to perfection.
- Convenient one touch electronic pad controls are easy-to-use and allow for simple operation, giving you fast access and total control over all your cooking functions.
- Quick Touch buttons connect you with an array of preprogrammed cooking cycles, so from popcorn to potatoes, meals and snacks are done right.
- Designed to help remove smoke and odors from cooking areas quickly, the 300-CFM 2-speed venting system delivers powerful ventilation at the touch of a button.
- With the press of a button, child lockout goes into action, securing the microwave from activation and helping prevent melted toys.
Added on May 25, 2013
Overall, others give this:
18 year old Sharp was wearing out and I was repainting kitchen when we decided to replace our microwave. First of all the Good: Extremely Quiet Cooking ( can't say enough about its quietness). Attractive, user friendly menu. Sensor cooking is very accurate. Adequate venting (would have liked more powerful, but it would be nosier ) Spacious interior and weather or not its because of the diamond pattern back plate it cooks very evenly. The Bad: First of all I'm a very capable do-it yourself handyman (engineer by profession). I can't stress enough that the minimum installation space requirements are understated. I had exactly the 30" min space requirements. The issue is that the door swings on a exterior pivot point and because of this you need a minimum of 30-1/4" of space. It was with quit a bit of ingenuity and modifications that I created the extra needed room. After finding out the problem I had thought of returning it, but I measured other models an other brands and found this the case for all. Other than the install fit problem, I love this microwave
Grand Rapids, MI
We just bought this model to replace the Kenmore OTR Microwave we had for 17 years. The new one is larger on the inside and has the built in cooking sensor which is great. This is a great unit with a great price (on sale right now). It does not have a convection option or charcoal filter or browning feature which would all cost more. We like the turntable and even cook features.
I am fairly happy with this microwave, I would like it better if there was more light inside of it, given the dark interior, I especially like the fact that you can turn off the buzzer, this way it does not have such an annoying beep.