Kenmore 1.7 cu. ft. Over-the-Range Microwave - BlackItem# 02280339000 | Model# 80339
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||37.625|
|Interior Capacity:||1.7 cu. ft.|
|Interior Dimensions (HxWxD):||9.812" H x 20.937" W x 14.406" D|
|Shipping Depth (in.):||19.281|
|Shipping Height (in.):||20.062|
|Shipping Width (in.):||33.281|
|Accessories Included:||Full-width rack, Precision Sensor|
|General Warranty:||1 year|
|Exterior Features:||Electronic touch controls with 4 digit green LED display|
|Power Cord Included:||Yes|
|Exhaust Fan Air Flow (CFM):||300|
|Microwave Power Levels:||10|
|Turntable Diameter (In.):||13.593|
|Vent Location and Direction:||Vertical and horizontal|
|Extend Cook:||30 Seconds|
|Maximum Microwave Cooking Time (min.):||99.99|
|Multi-Setting Cook:||Multi-staged cooking|
|Number of One-Touch Settings:||3|
|Cord Length (ft.):||3.2|
|Wattage Range:||1000 watts and over|
|ENERGY STAR Compliant:||No|
|UL Safety Listing:||Yes|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 1.7 cu. ft. Over-the-Range Microwave - Cooking Convenience
With its one-touch sensor technology, this Kenmore over-the-range microwave 8033 provides an easier way to cook, defrost or warm your food. No more guesswork: the sensors make sure your food is heated just right. The diamond-patterned back wall on this Kenmore microwave ensures that microwaves will disperse evenly to cook your food. The convenience of pre-programmed cooking options and child lockout make this microwave worry-free, while the quiet but powerful 300-CFM ventilation system prevents odors. Save time and effort with this Kenmore microwave.
- Designed to deliver more heat to every dish, whether you're cooking, reheating or defrosting, higher wattage performance means even heating and thorough cooking done fast.
- The performance and range you need for perfect meal prep, 10 power level settings deliver a wide range of heating options, so every meal is cooked to perfection.
- Designed to help remove smoke and odors from cooking areas quickly, the 300-CFM 2-speed venting system delivers powerful ventilation at the touch of a button.
- Convenient one touch electronic pad controls are easy-to-use and allow for simple operation, giving you fast access and total control over all your cooking functions.
- Quick Touch buttons connect you with an array of preprogrammed cooking cycles, so from popcorn to potatoes, meals and snacks are done right.
- With the press of a button, child lockout goes into action, securing the microwave from activation and helping prevent melted toys.
Added on May 25, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Good microwave, very quick compared to our last model. Door handle and facade seem a bit flimsy, but time will tell on that. Overall happy with purchase.
Compared to my old microwave it was hard to tell if this microwave was even running because it was so quiet but when I pulled out the water after 30 seconds there was no doubt that it works well.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Have never had a microwave with such a loud, annoying beep that alerts you when food is done. It does not stop. It keeps beeping until you take the food out. There is a way to disable the sound, however when you do that, it completely disables the touch tone sounds from the numbers so that it is hard to tell if you are entering the time correctly when you press the buttons. Major dislike. Even though it works well, I would buy another brand due to this annoying issue.
New Ipswich, NH
Love this microwave. This is the second one I have bought. I love the fact it has a light and fan under the unit to light the stove top during dark days without turning on the ceiling light. It cooks even and use it everyday all day long to warm, defrost and cook leftovers. Would recommend it for the price and quality of the product.
Rapid City, SD
Long Beach, CA
Its loud, the door came off during installation, but with some work, was able to get it back on. The wall mount is different than older models, so if you are replacing one, you cant just sit this one on the old bracket. It gets the food warm...so it works
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
We purchased this microwave on clearance and it was a great buy for the product. It fit our needs exactly as we have also purchased a Kenmore range. Nice looking and easy to operate.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 31-Oct-2014 See details.