Kenmore 1.7 cu. ft. Over-the-Range Microwave - Stainless SteelItem# 02280333000 | Model# 80333
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||37.625|
|Interior Capacity:||1.7 cu. ft.|
|Interior Dimensions (HxWxD):||9.812" H x 20.937" W x 14.406" D|
|Shipping Depth (in.):||19.281|
|Shipping Height (in.):||20.062|
|Shipping Width (in.):||33.281|
|Accessories Included:||Full-width rack, Precision Sensor|
|General Warranty:||1 year|
|Exterior Features:||Electronic touch controls with 4 digit green LED display|
|Color Family:||Stainless steel|
|Power Cord Included:||Yes|
|Exhaust Fan Air Flow (CFM):||300|
|Microwave Power Levels:||10|
|Turntable Diameter (In.):||13.593|
|Vent Location and Direction:||Vertical and horizontal|
|Extend Cook:||30 Seconds|
|Maximum Microwave Cooking Time (min.):||99.99|
|Multi-Setting Cook:||Multi-staged cooking|
|Number of One-Touch Settings:||3|
|Cord Length (ft.):||3.2|
|Wattage Range:||1000 watts and over|
|ENERGY STAR Compliant:||No|
|UL Safety Listing:||Yes|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 1.7 cu. ft. Over-the-Range Microwave - Cooking Convenience
With its one-touch sensor technology, this Kenmore over-the-range microwave 8033 provides an easier way to cook, defrost or warm your food. No more guesswork: the sensors make sure your food is heated just right. The diamond-patterned back wall on this Kenmore microwave ensures that microwaves will disperse evenly to cook your food. The convenience of pre-programmed cooking options and child lockout make this microwave worry-free, while the quiet but powerful 300-CFM ventilation system prevents odors. Save time and effort with this Kenmore microwave.
- Designed to deliver more heat to every dish, whether you're cooking, reheating or defrosting, higher wattage performance means even heating and thorough cooking done fast.
- The performance and range you need for perfect meal prep, 10 power level settings deliver a wide range of heating options, so every meal is cooked to perfection.
- Designed to help remove smoke and odors from cooking areas quickly, the 300-CFM 2-speed venting system delivers powerful ventilation at the touch of a button.
- Convenient one touch electronic pad controls are easy-to-use and allow for simple operation, giving you fast access and total control over all your cooking functions.
- Quick Touch buttons connect you with an array of preprogrammed cooking cycles, so from popcorn to potatoes, meals and snacks are done right.
- With the press of a button, child lockout goes into action, securing the microwave from activation and helping prevent melted toys.
Added on May 25, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Loved the oven, but had to return it. Was told I needed 30" from bottom of cabinet to stove burners. What you actually need is 30" from bottom of microwave to stove burners.
Winthrop Harbor, IL
Just replaced my over range microwave and I love it. I also love the jingle when things are done! It works great and looks great over my matching range!
San Angelo, TX
Just built a new house, and had this microwave installed when we moved in on Sept. 9, 2013. Before the month was over, the keypad began malfunctioning, and the service calls began. 4 visits/attempts later, the technician has called it dead, and a replacement is in the works. He mentioned they're starting see issues with this model, so I hope we have the option to get a different model. It's probably best to avoid this model, in light of this information.
this micro is so much better than the one we had before and we also purchased the stainless steel refrig and they match perfect and run so quiet you dont even know there running
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliances! Items sold by Sears. Offer ends 22-Mar-2014 See details.