Kenmore 1.7 cu. ft. Over-the-Range Microwave - Stainless SteelItem# 02280333000 | Model# 80333
Specifications & Dimensions
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||37.625|
|Interior Capacity:||1.7 cu. ft.|
|Interior Dimensions (HxWxD):||9.812" H x 20.937" W x 14.406" D|
|Shipping Depth (in.):||19.281|
|Shipping Height (in.):||20.062|
|Shipping Width (in.):||33.281|
|Accessories Included:||Full-width rack, Precision Sensor|
|General Warranty:||1 year|
|Exterior Features:||Electronic touch controls with 4 digit green LED display|
|Color Family:||Stainless steel|
|Power Cord Included:||Yes|
|Exhaust Fan Air Flow (CFM):||300|
|Microwave Power Levels:||10|
|Turntable Diameter (In.):||13.593|
|Vent Location and Direction:||Vertical and horizontal|
|Extend Cook:||30 Seconds|
|Maximum Microwave Cooking Time (min.):||99.99|
|Multi-Setting Cook:||Multi-staged cooking|
|Number of One-Touch Settings:||3|
|Cord Length (ft.):||3.2|
|Wattage Range:||1000 watts and over|
|ENERGY STAR Compliant:||No|
|UL Safety Listing:||Yes|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 1.7 cu. ft. Over-the-Range Microwave - Cooking Convenience
With its one-touch sensor technology, this Kenmore over-the-range microwave 8033 provides an easier way to cook, defrost or warm your food. No more guesswork: the sensors make sure your food is heated just right. The convenience of pre-programmed cooking options and child lockout make this microwave worry-free, while the quiet but powerful 300-CFM ventilation system prevents odors. Save time and effort with this Kenmore microwave.
- Designed to deliver more heat to every dish, whether you're cooking, reheating or defrosting, higher wattage performance means even heating and thorough cooking done fast.
- The performance and range you need for perfect meal prep, 10 power level settings deliver a wide range of heating options, so every meal is cooked to perfection.
- Designed to help remove smoke and odors from cooking areas quickly, the 300-CFM 2-speed venting system delivers powerful ventilation at the touch of a button.
- Convenient one touch electronic pad controls are easy-to-use and allow for simple operation, giving you fast access and total control over all your cooking functions.
- Quick Touch buttons connect you with an array of preprogrammed cooking cycles, so from popcorn to potatoes, meals and snacks are done right.
- With the press of a button, child lockout goes into action, securing the microwave from activation and helping prevent melted toys.
Added on May 25, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I had this microwave less than 3 weeks when I noticed bubbling on the plate over the number 1 key on the key pad. I looked to see if there was plastic sheeting over the key pad to protect it during shipping but there was nothing there. When I went to my local Sears store where I purchased the microwave and explained the problem, the salesman told me that he had had customers with the same issue and to call the customer service number. After being given the run around (as usual with Sears) my only solution is to take the microwave back to the store as I am within my 30 day manufacturer's warranty and either exchange for a new one (why would I do that?), select a different model or have Sears Home Services come out and replace the key pad (again, why would I do that?) Can't wait to see what hassle I'll get from the store...
Really like the microwave but the are a few features that could be improved. The exhaust vent only has 2 setting high and low. Previous version has multiple speeds. Also don't like the continuous beep when done cooking. If you turn it off it turns all audio off.
This a great inexpensive over the range microwave. It surpasses my previous one in many areas. I love the night light/cooking light, much brighter than I am used to. I am not crazy about the continuous beeping it does when it finishes. It does the job & looks nice as well.
This was purchased to replace the previous Kenmore Microwave we bought 4 1/2 years ago. We were hoping the mounts were the same, but no such luck, we had to drill new holes in the cabinet above and replace the wall mount as well. Also, this was supposed to be the closest to the one we bought before, but the wattage was 1000 vs. the 1100 we were used to.
Purchased this item in July 2014. This microwave has a two speed fan, but when you go from high to low, there is no difference. It does not pull anything, not even half a kleenex. It looks like you pay about $200 more for an over the range microwave, so the fan should work harder than it does. Very disappointed in the fan. If the room is in low light, you cannot read the panel, not very helpful when trying to find the night light. The microwave is average, had to turn the sound off, too loud and beeps frequently. The only option is "sound on or sound off" I would return it but we paid to have it installed and it would cost more to have it uninstalled and reinstall a new one. Very unhappy with this product.
Just built a new house, and had this microwave installed when we moved in on Sept. 9, 2013. Before the month was over, the keypad began malfunctioning, and the service calls began. 4 visits/attempts later, the technician has called it dead, and a replacement is in the works. He mentioned they're starting see issues with this model, so I hope we have the option to get a different model. It's probably best to avoid this model, in light of this information. Update 7/29/14: The unit was replaced with the same model. I'm happy to report that it has given us no issues after 8 months of service. The original one appears to have just been a lemon. I've raised my rating from 1 to 3 stars. I can't justify going higher than 3 because of the original issue. w/o that first failed unit, I'd give it a 5. I'd still hesitate to recommend it to a friend, just in case my experience is/was not unique.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances or special financing with Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.