Kenmore 1.7 cu. ft. Over-the-Range Microwave - Stainless SteelItem# 02280333000 | Model# 80333
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||37.625|
|Interior Capacity:||1.7 cu. ft.|
|Interior Dimensions (HxWxD):||9.812" H x 20.937" W x 14.406" D|
|Shipping Depth (in.):||19.281|
|Shipping Height (in.):||20.062|
|Shipping Width (in.):||33.281|
|Accessories Included:||Full-width rack, Precision Sensor|
|General Warranty:||1 year|
|Exterior Features:||Electronic touch controls with 4 digit green LED display|
|Color Family:||Stainless steel|
|Power Cord Included:||Yes|
|Exhaust Fan Air Flow (CFM):||300|
|Microwave Power Levels:||10|
|Turntable Diameter (In.):||13.593|
|Vent Location and Direction:||Vertical and horizontal|
|Extend Cook:||30 Seconds|
|Maximum Microwave Cooking Time (min.):||99.99|
|Multi-Setting Cook:||Multi-staged cooking|
|Number of One-Touch Settings:||3|
|Cord Length (ft.):||3.2|
|Wattage Range:||1000 watts and over|
|ENERGY STAR Compliant:||No|
|UL Safety Listing:||Yes|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 1.7 cu. ft. Over-the-Range Microwave - Cooking Convenience
With its one-touch sensor technology, this Kenmore over-the-range microwave 8033 provides an easier way to cook, defrost or warm your food. No more guesswork: the sensors make sure your food is heated just right. The convenience of pre-programmed cooking options and child lockout make this microwave worry-free, while the quiet but powerful 300-CFM ventilation system prevents odors. Save time and effort with this Kenmore microwave.
- Designed to deliver more heat to every dish, whether you're cooking, reheating or defrosting, higher wattage performance means even heating and thorough cooking done fast.
- The performance and range you need for perfect meal prep, 10 power level settings deliver a wide range of heating options, so every meal is cooked to perfection.
- Designed to help remove smoke and odors from cooking areas quickly, the 300-CFM 2-speed venting system delivers powerful ventilation at the touch of a button.
- Convenient one touch electronic pad controls are easy-to-use and allow for simple operation, giving you fast access and total control over all your cooking functions.
- Quick Touch buttons connect you with an array of preprogrammed cooking cycles, so from popcorn to potatoes, meals and snacks are done right.
- With the press of a button, child lockout goes into action, securing the microwave from activation and helping prevent melted toys.
Added on May 25, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Moreno Valley, CA
wasent hard to get in over top of stove, makes everything nice and brings out the colors good, love that it has many different offers and lets you kmow when its done by beeping , IM happy with this item
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
Michigan City, IN
Having a microwave is a wonderful thing and when mine went out I felt like everything became more of a chore. It rally wasn't that bad it just took more time. however now that I have this new one I realize how much I missed having one. I love the stainless steel and sleek look of my new microwave. I also love all the different settings and options it offers plus how beautiful it looks above my oven. I am completely satisfied with this purchase and love the design, features, and quality of this beautiful microwave.
Prescott Valley, AZ
This was a replacement for an older model. It is sleek and functional, with not too many keys. It's working great, and the overhead light and fan are really powerful.
Bought this model to replace a previous kenmore that we moved to our vacation home. This one had a different and non compatible backplate so some alterations were needed to strengthen the cupboard above and new drills needed to be purchased. Annoying. Because of the alterations needed it didn't get installed for 5 weeks then we were busy and away a lot. So 6 months later it is too late to swap it for a different model which I would've like to have done. The fan is hopeless. It doesn't draw with any force whatsoever. Technical support suggested I place the boiling pan on the back of the stove. I am comparing the fan to the previous Kenmore microwave I had which is probably 8 years old. The bell/beep is harsh and sounds 3 long times, then a minute or so later sounds again, and will keep on sounding until it is cancelled. Totally horrendous sound and unnecessary . I've turned the sound off but this of course means I can't use the sound for the timer or hear it for any other feature. An example of the poor manufacturing of this product. I tried the sensor to reheat a plate of food and it totally overheated it. So not a very advanced feature. Some reviews have mentioned the number plate bubbling up - it is covered with a peel off plastic that is not obvious to see, so you can just remove it. In conclusion, I'm comparing this model to my older (still stainless steel) Kenmore microwave, and the build quality (including the feel of the door opening and closing), look, fan, features and bell are all worse than the older model. So I am very disappointed as I thought I was spending more than the minimum to get a good product.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 28-Mar-2015 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified Appliances over $299 or Special Financing with Sears Card! Offer ends 07-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Diamond accent Heart Earrings for $29.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.