Kenmore 1.7 cu. ft. Over-the-Range Microwave - WhiteItem# 02280332000 | Model# 80332
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||37.625|
|Interior Capacity:||1.7 cu. ft.|
|Interior Dimensions (HxWxD):||9.812" H x 20.937" W x 14.406" D|
|Shipping Depth (in.):||19.281|
|Shipping Height (in.):||20.062|
|Shipping Width (in.):||33.281|
|Accessories Included:||Full-width rack, Precision Sensor|
|General Warranty:||1 year|
|Exterior Features:||Electronic touch controls with 4 digit green LED display|
|Power Cord Included:||Yes|
|Exhaust Fan Air Flow (CFM):||300|
|Microwave Power Levels:||10|
|Turntable Diameter (In.):||13.593|
|Vent Location and Direction:||Vertical and horizontal|
|Extend Cook:||30 Seconds|
|Maximum Microwave Cooking Time (min.):||99.99|
|Multi-Setting Cook:||Multi-staged cooking|
|Number of One-Touch Settings:||3|
|Cord Length (ft.):||3.2|
|Wattage Range:||1000 watts and over|
|ENERGY STAR Compliant:||No|
|UL Safety Listing:||Yes|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 1.7 cu. ft. Over-the-Range Microwave - Convenient
With 1.7 cu. ft. of cooking area and a rack for stacking food, this Kenmore 1.7 cu. ft. over-the-range microwave 8033 ensures that you have plenty of room. The convenient Quick Touch buttons are pre-set to perfectly heat different types of foods. With 10 levels of power settings, heating food thoroughly is easy. Speed venting inside the microwave quickly and efficiently removes any smoke and odors, and the Child Lockout option provides peace of mind. Cook more with your Kenmore microwave.
- Designed to deliver more heat to every dish, whether you're cooking, reheating or defrosting, higher wattage performance means even heating and thorough cooking done fast.
- The performance and range you need for perfect meal prep, 10 power level settings deliver a wide range of heating options, so every meal is cooked to perfection.
- Designed to help remove smoke and odors from cooking areas quickly, the 300-CFM 2-speed venting system delivers powerful ventilation at the touch of a button.
- Convenient one touch electronic pad controls are easy-to-use and allow for simple operation, giving you fast access and total control over all your cooking functions.
- Quick Touch buttons connect you with an array of preprogrammed cooking cycles, so from popcorn to potatoes, meals and snacks are done right.
- With the press of a button, child lockout goes into action, securing the microwave from activation and helping prevent melted toys.
Added on May 24, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
We bought this over-the-range microwave to replace a microwave shelf left by the previous owner of our house. Installation was not an easy task for the handyman we hired--at least not for the configuration of our kitchen. I'm glad we didn't try to install it ourselves. In the end it fits well and looks good. As others have said, the beep after cooking is loud and a bit annoying. In my opinion, the biggest problem is that the turntable is very noisy. This sound goes away when we turn the turntable off. I'm not sure if this bad design or a defective part.
The sensor reheat and sensor thawing are very handy. I love everything about this microwave except the 3 beeps when the cooking is done which is kind of annoying. Otherwise, it is perfect.
El Centro, CA
Purchased this microwave to go over a white stove - it does not match. It is not pure white like the stove. Takes way too long to warm a cup of water for tea. Sorry I picked this item.
Awesome! It is spacious, and has great features. Easy to clean and use. The only thing I don't like is it is not easy to see if water is boiling through the window. I would recommend this microwave.