Kenmore 1.6 cu. ft. Countertop Microwave - WhiteItem# 02073162000 | Model# 73162
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Interior Capacity:||1.6 cu. ft.|
|Interior Dimensions (HxWxD):||10.25"H x 15.51"W x 17.83"D|
|Shipping Depth (in.):||15|
|Shipping Height (in.):||24.37|
|Shipping Width (in.):||20.51|
|General Warranty:||1 year limited|
|Power Cord Included:||Yes|
|Microwave Power Levels:||10|
|Turntable Diameter (In.):||13.6|
|Extend Cook:||30 Seconds|
|Maximum Microwave Cooking Time (min.):||99|
|Multi-Setting Cook:||Multi-staged cooking|
|Number of One-Touch Settings:||9|
|Cord Length (ft.):||3.28|
|Wattage Range:||1000 watts and over|
|Door Release:||Push button|
|UL Safety Listing:||Yes|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore — trusted in the homes of more than 100 million Americans.
The 1.6 cubic-foot-capacity Kenmore countertop microwave 73162 features sensor cooking, which adjusts cooking time by detecting moisture and humidity levels in food and automatically turns the oven off when finished. The easy-to-use electronic touch pad controls has 6 one-touch settings, so you don’t have to select cooking times and power levels.
The white Kenmore 7316 1100-watt countertop microwave has multiple cooking, reheating and defrosting options that let you do everything from melt chocolate to cook frozen vegetables. It also allows you to customize and save your favorite settings.
- The Kenmore 73162 countertop microwave has a a spacious 1.6 cu. ft. capacity
- Sensor function cooking automatically adjusts cooking time by detecting moisture in food
- With 1100-watts and 10 power levels, this Kenmore microwave allows you to cook a variety of foods
- 6 Smart Touch settings provide pre-set cook times and power levels
- You can increase cook time in 30-second increments
- The 13.6-inch diameter glass turntable is dishwasher safe
- The large LED display makes it easy to see settings and set the controls
- Open the microwave with the simple push-button door release
- Use multi-stage cooking to set multiple stages and cook times at once, including defrost
- Customize and save your favorite cook time and power level settings
- The interior is easy to clean
Added on March 07, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
After returning two microwaves the past 10 months that were defective, I finally checked customer reviews online at Sears and picked the Kenmore. So far (only had two weeks), it is working well, and we are very pleased with the results.
New Ulm, MN
Ellicott City, MD
North Dartmouth, MA
Our former microwave was not always reliable- turning on when it shouldn't or not heating evenly. Our Kenmore is easy to use without too many complicated settings. The wattage is great for all needs. I's price was very affordable and I prefer that it is black instead of stainless steel that requires more maintenance. The inside is easier to clean without having to get it all steamed up to remove splatters. It allows our cooking needs to be smooth running.
Michigan City, IN
fits perfectly in my kitchen, lots of features and I love the kitchen timer! in addition to the function for safety of children, I love it ... I recommend it hundred percent, super happy! besides the faster shipping sears!
Very reasonable price for a quality stainless steel microwave oven that heats food effectively and efficiently with a plethora of settings to meet anyone's needs.