Kenmore 1.6 cu. ft. Countertop Microwave - Stainless SteelItem# 02073163000 | Model# 73163
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Interior Capacity:||1.6 cu. ft.|
|Interior Dimensions (HxWxD):||10.25"H x 15.51"W x 17.83"D|
|Shipping Depth (in.):||15|
|Shipping Height (in.):||24.37|
|Shipping Width (in.):||20.51|
|General Warranty:||1 year limited|
|Power Cord Included:||Yes|
|Color Family:||Stainless steel|
|Microwave Power Levels:||10|
|Turntable Diameter (In.):||13.6|
|Extend Cook:||30 Seconds|
|Maximum Microwave Cooking Time (min.):||99|
|Multi-Setting Cook:||Multi-staged cooking|
|Number of One-Touch Settings:||9|
|Cord Length (ft.):||3.28|
|Wattage Range:||1000 watts and over|
|Door Release:||Push button|
|Trim Kit Part Number:||02023303000 30" Stainless Steel Trim Kit|
|UL Safety Listing:||Yes|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore — trusted in the homes of more than 100 million Americans.
The 1.6 cubic-foot-capacity Kenmore countertop microwave 73163 features sensor cooking, which adjusts cooking time by detecting moisture and humidity levels in food and automatically turns the oven off when finished. The easy-to-use electronic touch pad controls has 6 one-touch settings, so you don’t have to select cooking times and power levels.
The stainless-steel Kenmore 7316 1100-watt countertop microwave has multiple cooking, reheating and defrosting options that let you do everything from melt chocolate to cook frozen vegetables. It also allows you to customize and save your favorite settings.
- The Kenmore 73163 countertop microwave has a a spacious 1.6 cu. ft. capacity
- Sensor function cooking automatically adjusts cooking time by detecting moisture in food
- With 1100-watts and 10 power levels, this Kenmore microwave allows you to cook a variety of foods
- 6 Smart Touch settings provide pre-set cook times and power levels
- You can increase cook time in 30-second increments
- The 13.6-inch diameter glass turntable is dishwasher safe
- The large LED display makes it easy to see settings and set the controls
- Open the microwave with the simple push-button door release
- Use multi-stage cooking to set multiple stages and cook times at once, including defrost
- Customize and save your favorite cook time and power level settings
- The interior is easy to clean
The optional 30” stainless steel trim kit (item 02023303000) is available to give this countertop microwave oven a built-in look when installed in a wall or cabinet.
Added on April 20, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Crystal Lake, IL
I purchased this recently due to my less than 3yr old micro-wave stopped working(not the same brand)- i love this brand product as it seems to last longer than other brands and very durable especially with children and very easy to use- i will definenty continue to buy kenmore products when my other appliances need to be replaced
Heats up food fine. Kinda loud. When finished, it beeps and you can't hit stop to stop the beeping. It even comes on momentarily when you initially open the door before even making any settings on the unit.
I got this as a replacement for a 1200watt microwave that quit. I prefer this one - at 1100watts it doesn't overcook the vegetables, it's quieter, the clock is larger (&easier to see from a distance which is great) and the controls are easy to understand & use. I do wish the door opened & closed with less noise - it's kind of clunky - but otherwise it is a great basic microwave good for cooking baked potatoes, popcorn, reheating leftovers & cooking fresh & frozen vegetables.
Los Osos, CA
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.