Kenmore 1.2 cu. ft. Countertop Microwave w/ EZ Clean Interior - Stainless SteelItem# 02072123000 | Model# 72123
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Interior Capacity:||1.2 cu. ft.|
|Interior Dimensions (HxWxD):||9.53"H x 13.07"W x 15"D|
|Shipping Depth (in.):||15|
|Shipping Height (in.):||22.8|
|Shipping Width (in.):||19.1|
|General Warranty:||1 year limited|
|Power Cord Included:||Yes|
|Color Family:||Stainless steel|
|Microwave Power Levels:||10|
|Turntable Diameter (In.):||12.4|
|Extend Cook:||30 Seconds|
|Maximum Microwave Cooking Time (min.):||99|
|Multi-Setting Cook:||Multi-staged cooking|
|Number of One-Touch Settings:||9|
|Cord Length (ft.):||3.28|
|Wattage Range:||1000 watts and over|
|Door Release:||Push button|
|UL Safety Listing:||Yes|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore — trusted in the homes of more than 100 million Americans.
The 1.2 cubic-foot-capacity Kenmore countertop microwave 72123 features sensor cooking, which adjusts cooking time by detecting moisture and humidity levels in food and automatically turns the oven off when finished. The interior has the EZ Clean finish, which makes it easy to clean up spills and spatters.
The 1100-watt stainless-steel Kenmore microwave 7212 has multi-stage cooking, which allows you to program different cooking stages and their times at once; when one stage is complete, the next stage automatically starts. The easy-to-use electronic touch pad controls has 6 one-touch settings that cook your food so you don’t have to select cooking times and power levels.
- The Kenmore 72123 countertop microwave has a 1.2 cu. ft. capacity
- With 1100 watts and 10 power levels, this Kenmore microwave allows you to cook a variety of foods
- The interior has the EZ Clean finish that makes cleaning up spills and spatters easier
- Sensor function cooking automatically adjusts cooking time by detecting moisture in food
- 6 Smart Touch settings let you cook your food without selecting cook times and power levels
- The 12.4-inch diameter glass turntable is dishwasher safe
- The LED display makes it easy to see when setting cook times and power levels
- Open the microwave with the simple push-button door release
- Use multi-stage cooking to set multiple stages and cook times at once, including defrost
- Customize your favorite cook time and power level settings
Added on March 07, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
The microwave is a moderate size and fits well on limited counter space. It cooks food quickly and is easy to use. It has several pre-programmed food buttons for frequently cooked foods. It is also easy to clean.
This is somewhat large so be sure to note the dimensions and ensure that you have enough counter space for it! It has a rotating turntable, a 30 second button, fast minutes when you press 1 thru 6 (some folks don't like this but I do! I rarely have to cook anything for more than 6 minutes so one touch is great! you only have to press the timed cooking button if you want over 6 minutes or reduced power!
Works well and is fairly easy to operate with various quick settings. Thawing frozen food works well by selecting the type and weight. Baked Potato cooking was perfect.
this is a nice purchase as far as the discounted price is concerned i think this is a nice and affordable choice to select. I like it and hopeful to get a good result.
There is a learning curve, as with all digital gadgets, but once the operator masters the basics the fun starts. All the settings are listed on the inside panel. When running, it is relatively quiet. The door is somewhat loud when closing, but am hoping that it shows a solid heavy construction that will last twenty years. Easy to clean the insides with a damp sponge.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.