Kenmore 1.2 cu. ft. Countertop Microwave w/ EZ Clean Interior - WhiteItem# 02072122000 | Model# 72122
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Interior Capacity:||1.2 cu. ft.|
|Interior Dimensions (HxWxD):||9.53"H x 13.07"W x 15"D|
|Shipping Depth (in.):||15|
|Shipping Height (in.):||22.8|
|Shipping Width (in.):||19.1|
|General Warranty:||1 year limited|
|Power Cord Included:||Yes|
|Microwave Power Levels:||10|
|Turntable Diameter (In.):||12.4|
|Extend Cook:||30 Seconds|
|Maximum Microwave Cooking Time (min.):||99|
|Multi-Setting Cook:||Multi-staged cooking|
|Number of One-Touch Settings:||9|
|Cord Length (ft.):||3.28|
|Wattage Range:||1000 watts and over|
|Door Release:||Push button|
|UL Safety Listing:||Yes|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore — trusted in the homes of more than 100 million Americans.
The 1.2 cubic-foot-capacity Kenmore countertop microwave 72122 features sensor cooking, which adjusts cooking time by detecting moisture and humidity levels in food and automatically turns the oven off when finished. The interior has the EZ Clean finish, which makes it easy to clean up spills and spatters.
The 1100-watt white Kenmore microwave 7212 has multi-stage cooking, which allows you to program different cooking stages and their times at once; when one stage is complete, the next stage automatically starts. The easy-to-use electronic touch pad controls has 6 one-touch settings that cook your food so you don’t have to select cooking times and power levels.
- The Kenmore 72122 countertop microwave has a 1.2 cu. ft. capacity
- With 1100 watts and 10 power levels, this Kenmore microwave allows you to cook a variety of foods
- The interior has the EZ Clean finish that makes cleaning up spills and spatters easier
- Sensor function cooking automatically adjusts cooking time by detecting moisture in food
- 6 Smart Touch settings let you cook your food without selecting cook times and power levels
- The 12.4-inch diameter glass turntable is dishwasher safe
- The LED display makes it easy to see when setting cook times and power levels
- Open the microwave with the simple push-button door release
- Use multi-stage cooking to set multiple stages and cook times at once, including defrost
- Customize your favorite cook time and power level settings
Added on March 07, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Little Valley, NY
We purchased this new microwave to replace our old microwave as the old stopped working. The microwave is the right size for our counter space and seems to run OK. Just have to get used to the new buttons and settings. The only thing I am complaining about is that the top of the new one received some small dents on the top of the microwave apparently in shipping.
Has a weighted reheat/ cook feature that I wanted. Would have preferred the front face to have been white also. I thought it was a little pricey compared to models with similar features ( I used points to purchase). Haven't had any problems and it meets my needs.
Long Beach, CA
This is a great microwave, works perfectly so far, the only complaint that I have is that the "beep" when I push the buttons is really loud, I wish there was an option to turn that down/off.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Aug-2014 See details.