Kenmore 1.2 cu. ft. Countertop Microwave w/ EZ Clean Interior - BlackItem# 02072129000 | Model# 72129
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Interior Capacity:||1.2 cu. ft.|
|Interior Dimensions (HxWxD):||9.53"H x 13.07"W x 15"D|
|Shipping Depth (in.):||15|
|Shipping Height (in.):||22.8|
|Shipping Width (in.):||19.1|
|General Warranty:||1 year limited|
|Power Cord Included:||Yes|
|Microwave Power Levels:||10|
|Turntable Diameter (In.):||12.4|
|Extend Cook:||30 Seconds|
|Maximum Microwave Cooking Time (min.):||99|
|Multi-Setting Cook:||Multi-staged cooking|
|Number of One-Touch Settings:||9|
|Cord Length (ft.):||3.28|
|Wattage Range:||1000 watts and over|
|Door Release:||Push button|
|UL Safety Listing:||Yes|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore — trusted in the homes of more than 100 million Americans.
The 1.2 cubic-foot-capacity Kenmore countertop microwave 72129 features sensor cooking, which adjusts cooking time by detecting moisture and humidity levels in food and automatically turns the oven off when finished. The interior has the EZ Clean finish, which makes it easy to clean up spills and spatters.
The 1100-watt black Kenmore microwave 7212 has multi-stage cooking, which allows you to program different cooking stages and their times at once; when one stage is complete, the next stage automatically starts. The easy-to-use electronic touch pad controls has 6 one-touch settings that cook your food so you don’t have to select cooking times and power levels.
- The Kenmore 72129 countertop microwave has a 1.2 cu. ft. capacity
- With 1100 watts and 10 power levels, this Kenmore microwave allows you to cook a variety of foods
- The interior has the EZ Clean finish that makes cleaning up spills and spatters easier
- Sensor function cooking automatically adjusts cooking time by detecting moisture in food
- 6 Smart Touch settings let you cook your food without selecting cook times and power levels
- The 12.4-inch diameter glass turntable is dishwasher safe
- The LED display makes it easy to see when setting cook times and power levels
- Open the microwave with the simple push-button door release
- Use multi-stage cooking to set multiple stages and cook times at once, including defrost
- Customize your favorite cook time and power level settings
Added on March 07, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Winston Salem, NC
East Syracuse, NY
and easy to use. This microwave replaced a very expensive one that we had over 15 years. It is exactly the same size as our old one. The size was important since the microwave is located under our center island! The price was right!
Rowland Heights, CA
Our old microwave broke down after 14 years. We needed a basic no-frills microwave mostly just to reheat foods. This one meets our needs. It has enough power and a turntable to evenly reheat foods. It has average power so that directions on frozen foods do not need to be adjusted.
I have always bought Kenmore appliances. This is the first time that I have been very disappointed with any Kenmore product. It sounds like a piece of tin when I shut the door. It is hard to shut and very loud when it closes. It also is much louder than my old one when in operation.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.