Kenmore 0.9 cu. ft. Countertop Microwave - Stainless SteelItem# 02073093000 | Model# 73093
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Interior Capacity:||0.9 cu. ft.|
|Interior Dimensions (HxWxD):||7.91" H x 11.97" W x 11.97" D|
|Shipping Depth (in.):||12.91|
|Shipping Height (in.):||21.1|
|Shipping Width (in.):||16.34|
|General Warranty:||1 year limited|
|Power Cord Included:||Yes|
|Color Family:||Stainless steel|
|Microwave Power Levels:||10|
|Turntable Diameter (In.):||10.6|
|Extend Cook:||30 Seconds|
|Maximum Microwave Cooking Time (min.):||99|
|Multi-Setting Cook:||Multi-staged cooking|
|Number of One-Touch Settings:||6|
|Cord Length (ft.):||3.28|
|Wattage Range:||700 - 999 watts|
|Door Release:||Push button|
|UL Safety Listing:||Yes|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore — trusted in the homes of more than 100 million Americans.
The 0.9 cu. ft. Kenmore countertop microwave 73093 features memory cooking, which lets you create and save customized cook time and power level combinations. This 900-watt Kenmore microwave has multi-stage cooking, which allows you to program multiple stages of cooking and their cook times at once; when one stage is complete, the next stage automatically starts.
This compact stainless-steel Kenmore 7309 countertop microwave has 6 smart touch settings that let you do everything from reheat your dinner to melt chocolate.
- The Kenmore 73093 countertop microwave has a 0.9 cu. ft. capacity
- With 900 watts and 10 power levels, this microwave allows you to cook a variety of foods
- The memory feature saves your favorite cook time and power level combinations
- 6 Smart Touch settings let you cook your food without selecting cook times and power levels
- The 10.6-inch diameter glass turntable is dishwasher safe
- You can increase cook time in 30-second increments
- The LED display makes it easy to see when setting cook times and power levels
- Open the microwave with the simple push-button door release
- Use multi-stage cooking to set multiple stages and cook times at once, including defrost
Added on February 06, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Fall City, WA
It has some great features incl. a kitchen timer and an automatic 30 second start button. Since we mostly use it for heating up stuff, it's the perfect size and does not take up too much room. And Iove the stainless steel look.
Summit Hill, PA
This is a great little microwave. It's not really little, maybe just to me, because we downsized from a huge one. However, this microwave is just right for us, a family of four. Super sleek and VERY VERY easy to use. The one-touch buttons make cooking and reheating very efficient.
This microwave is a perfect size and very powerful. It has more cooking options than I need but it thaws food and cooks very quickly. It is also a nice looking unit.
We needed a smaller microwave. It is lightweight. It heats better than our old one. It is user friendly. The inside is spacious enough for a large plate. The cord is long enough to reach a downward socket.