- Shipping & Delivery
- Warranty & Returns
- Payment & Pricing
- Repairs & Services
- Contact Us
Buy Online. Pick Up in Store
No shipping cost. It's fast, easy and convenient
Items available for Store Pickup are marked with a special icon.
On the product page:
- Select Pickup
- Enter ZIP code
- Select store
When you order is ready for pickup, print your Ready for Pickup e-mail and take it - along with the credit card used - to claim your order at the store.
At the store, go to Merchandise Pickup and follow the instructions on the kiosk. From the time you arrive, it’s Ready-in-Five — guaranteed!
Frequently Asked QuestionsView all FAQ answers
1. Look for the Buy Online Pickup In Store on products we offer both online and in the store.
2. Enter your ZIP code on the Product page Delivery tab OR select Pick Up In Store at the Shopping Cart.
3. Choose a convenient store with the item in stock.
4. Check out and we will send you your Ready for Pick Up e-mail with pick up instructions.
5. Bring this e-mail and the credit card you used for the purchase and go to the Merchandise Pick-Up area of the store. Except for Jewelry and Watches**.
6. Swipe your credit card or enter your name or address at the kiosk. Within minutes, a Sears Associate will bring your item out to your car.
*Orders placed after store closing will receive an e-mail the following business day. Items due in store will receive two e-mails. See When do I go to the store? below.
**For Jewelry & Watches pick up at the Fine Jewelry sales counter in the store. You do not need to go to merchandise pick up or use the kiosk.
Items marked with Buy Online Pickup In Store are eligible for pick up. You can check availability from the Product page or Shopping Cart.
Items will either be in stock pending e-mail confirmation or due in store within a few days.
Items that are due in store are generally not stocked at the store or are currently out of stock. The additional time allows for shipping from our warehouse to the store.
Some items we carry only online, some only in our stores. We are continuously looking for ways to provide you with the most flexibility and convenience. Please check back periodically to see what assortments we offer for pick up.
Items that are in stock usually can be picked up either the same day or the next day, depending if your order was placed during store hours. Wait to receive your "Ready for Pick Up" e-mail with your pick up instructions before you go to the store. The e-mail is usually sent within 2 hours if your order is placed during store hours.
If your order is due in store you will receive two e-mails. Shortly after checkout, you will receive the first e-mail with the date your purchase is expected in your preferred store. We will send you a second e-mail when your purchase is ready for pick up.
Before you place your order, you can select shipping/delivery (method depends on the type of item) instead. Once an order is placed for pick up, you will need to go to the store to pick it up.
Yes, you can send someone else to pick up your order, but there are a few extra steps you'll need to take to verify your identity. This is for your protection and it will only take a few minutes.
- During the checkout process, be sure to check the "someone else will pick up my order" box.
- You will also need to supply the name and e-mail address of the person who will be picking up your order so that we can send them an e-mail message, which they must print off and present at the store when they pick up the item. This identifies them as the person you've chosen to pick up your purchase.
- As you complete your order, you will be asked if you want to verify your identity through a service provider that specializes in identity verification.
- If you answer "yes," you'll be taken to a site that is not affiliated with Sears to answer a few questions about yourself based on information that the service provider maintains. Sears does not have access to the questions or the answers.
- If you answer "no," then you will need to choose an alternative pick-up or delivery method before completing your order.
Store hours vary. Store hours are displayed online where you select your store and on your Order Summary and Ready for Pick Up e-mail.
Bring your Ready for Pick Up e-mail and the credit card you used for the purchase.
For most orders, go to Merchandise Pick Up, which is located at the side or rear entrance of the store. Swipe your credit card or enter your name or address at the Merchandise Pick Up kiosk. Within minutes, a store associate will bring your item to your car.
For Fine Jewelry orders proceed directly to the sales counter in the Fine Jewelry department. Present the purchasing credit card and the Ready for Pick Up e-mail to the sales associate.
Some boxes are larger than the item dimensions or heavier for today's smaller cars as well as large SUVs. For the following types of items, you may need a large-bed pick up truck.
- Kitchen or laundry room appliances.
- Large-screen televisions.
- Game tables.
- Air compressors.
- Large tool storage cabinets.
- Large exercise equipment
To cancel an order placed for pick up, contact our customer service for assistance at 1-800-349-4358 or the store you selected for pick up.
You may process your return at a Sears store. See our returns policy.