SPT HEPA Air Purifier with Ion Flow Technology (White)Online only | Item# 03201262000 | Model# AC-7014W
Clearance. Intermediate markdowns may have been taken.
While supplies last
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Filter Type:||HEPA filter|
|Room Size:||300 sq. ft.|
Ratings & Reviews
Features the latest technology in air cleaning: Pre-Filter + Antibacterial Pre-Filter + HEPA + Activated Carbon + TiO2 (photo-catalyst titanium dioxide) + UV light + Ion Flow Technology
- Pre-Filter: Captures the larger particles to enhance the durability and performance of the other filters.
- Anti-Bacterial Pre-Filter: First stage of capturing and removing bacteria and microorganisms.
- HEPA filter: A high-efficiency air filter that captures 99.5% of airborne pollutant particles as small as 0.3 microns, including spores, pollen, mold, pet dander and dust.
- Activated Carbon Filter: Helps remove household odors.
- TiO2 (Titanium Oxide) Filter + UV: Photo catalytic oxidation is achieved when UV ray combines with a TiO2-coated filter. This process creates hydroxyl radicals and super-oxide ions, which are highly reactive electrons. These electrons aggressively combine with other elements in the air, such as bacteria and volatile organic compounds (VOC), which are harmful pollutants. Once bound together, the chemical reaction takes place between the super-charges ion and the pollutant, effectively “oxidizing” or burning the pollutant. This breaks the pollutant down into harmless carbon dioxide and water molecules.
- UV Light: Sterilizes the air by breaking down microorganisms, such as germs, viruses, bacteria, fungi, mold, etc. Effectively destroys the nucleic acids in these microorganisms so their DNA is disrupted and destroyed.
- Ion Flow : Generates negative ions to attract particles, such as dust, pollen and many other allergens, which are positively charged. Once bonded, the particles become heavy and falls to the ground and out of your respiratory system.
Added on July 02, 2012
0 Reviews have been submitted for this product
You get to post the first review, you lucky dog you.