Kenmore 5-Burner Gas Grill with Ceramic Searing and Rotisserie BurnersItem# 07116156000 | Model# S3218ANB
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Bonus Grid Area (sq. in.):||192|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||129|
|Primary Cooking Area:||400 sq. in. and above|
|Primary Cooking Area (sq. in.):||576|
|Total Cooking Area Range:||700 sq. in. and above|
|Total Grill Cooking Area (sq. in.):||768|
|Wheel or Caster Size (in.):||3|
|Assembly:||Ready to assemble|
|Fuel Type:||Propane (LP)|
|Wheels or Casters:||Yes|
|Lid Color:||Stainless steel|
|Materials & Finishes:|
|Material, Lid:||Stainless steel|
|Included with Item:|
|Grill Side Shelf:||Yes|
|Handle Material:||Stainless steel|
|Number of Handles:||3|
|Number of Wheels:||4|
|Wheels Location:||Front and Back|
|Number of Cooking Grates:||3|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||1 year limited warranty|
|Warranty Terms - Parts:||10 year burner warranty|
|Burner Material:||Stainless steel|
|Heat Distribution:||Stainless steel|
|Prefer Electronic Ignition:||Yes|
|Temperature Gauge Location:||Lid|
|Tilt Tank Support:||Yes|
|BTUs Per Hour:||40,000 or more|
|Side Burner BTUs:||12000|
|Bonus Grid Material:||Stainless steel|
|Bonus Grid Type:||Warming rack|
|Cooking Grate Material:||Stainless Steel Rod|
|Primary Grid Burner No.:||5|
|Bonus Burner Type:||Sear burner|
|Side Burner Included:||Yes|
|Shelves & Storage:|
|Side Shelf Material:||Stainless steel|
|Side Shelf Type:||Fixed|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 5-Burner Gas Grill Lets You Make a Feast of a Cookout
With its chic stainless steel surface with color accents, the Kenmore 5-Burner Gas Grill doesn't just look good, it actually delivers! With 5 burners, 576 sq. in. of cooking space, a rotisserie burner, and a side burner, this amazing grill will have you grilling up a storm in no time!
The infrared side burner allows for faster cooking time and prevents flare ups, so you get evenly cooked food without any hot or cold spots. There's also a halogen light to help you see what’s cooking even when the sun goes down, and the stainless steel hood and powder coated surface ensure that your Kenmore grill stays looking great year after year.
For added versatility, convert it to natural gas with natural gas conversion kit 071-10478. Set a new standard in grilling with the five burner gas grill from Sears.
- Kenmore Ceramic Searing Gas Grill with Rotisserie Burner lets you barbecue more efficiently
- Features five main burners, rotisserie burner, and infrared side burner
- Stainless steel with painted control panel and doors keep it looking sleek and attractive as well as durable
- Halogen light helps you see at night
- Four casters make it easy to move
- 32" x 18" main cooking area lets you grill for a small crowd
- 5 - 12,000 BTU burners, 12,000 BTU ceramic Infrared side burner, 11,000 BTU rotisserie burner
- Stainless steel hood locks in the heat and resists rust
- Powder coated cabinet resists weather and scratching
- Chrome plated plastic knobs make it easy to control the cooking
- Steel side shelf offers space for condiments and food prep
- For added versatility, convert it to natural gas with natural gas conversion kit 071-10478
- Assembly required.
Added on May 23, 2014
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I also purchased the natural gas kit and rotisserie. Easy to convert to natural gas. Having great fun using the rotisserie. I may just become the future Bobby Flay.
I'VE HAD MY SEARS 5 BURNER GRILL FOR ABOUT 18 MONTHS NOW WITH NO PROBLEMS. IT GETS VERY HOT FOR SEARING, BUT THE HEAT IS VERY EVEN AMONG THE GRILLS. YOU WON'T FIND ANYTHING BETTER IN THIS PRICE RANGE.
Vernon Hills, IL
I bought this items two years ago and while it cooks very well the grill is made very poorly and does not last. If you are foolish enough to buy this grill get the 5 year warranty as it won't last. Within 2 years all of the pop rivets that hold the pieces together have failed. I believe this is due tp the heat in the main grill box. I can't believe that the product can't hold together in the most basic way for 2 years. Sears will not offer any warranty for poor craftmanship if you don't get the extended warranty. Oh, by the way, Weber and other offer a lifetime guarantee for the cabin and main assembly parts. I would not look at any Kenmore grill. Works great for 6 months but then it begins to fall apart and rust. By the way, it was covered all the time when not in use.
Took my wife and I about an hour to put together. Directions could be more clear but mounting hardware is pretty simple. I found one of the igniter wires dangling inside and it took a few minutes to trace where it SHOULD be connected. Haven't even used it yet and I've got to figure out how to find a solution for that in the manufacturer's warranty. wire was pulled out of the igniter inside the ceramic tip...no way to repair that. need a new one. Otherwise, it looks good and seems to be in working order. Grates are solid. Wires seem ok (otherwise). Knobs are all basic plastic. I'd say it's an average product.
Old grill was worn out, looked around everywhere for a new one, we use at least 4 times a week, and sears had the best selection from low to high end. Picked the Kenmore 5 burner unit and we are very happy with it and was easy to assemble.
Universal City, TX
I appreciate the even cooking (from front to back) and the ease of igniting the burners. If I was to redesign this product I would place a draw beneath the work area or move the tank so there would be more storage. Overall I believe it was a great buy.
Fort Collins, CO
After a lot of shopping around we decided on this grill. We have used it for a couple of weeks and LOVE IT! It does everything it should and the food (steaks, brats, chicken, pork and veggies) we have cooked so far has turned out awesome. I love the stainless grill plates. I am finally able to cook everything at one time and not in stages as we previously had a smaller grill. Having multiple burners is very convenient when cooking multiple types of food at one time. The sales people were fabulous even after my 4th trip to the store comparing grills.
- Free Home Delivery on select Outdoor Living purchases $499 & up, a $69.99 Value! Discount in cart. Offer ends 04-Apr-2015 See details.
- Extra Savings Event! Take an EXTRA 5% off Grills Sold by Sears. Reflected in price shown. Offer ends 07-Mar-2015 See details.
- Special Financing Event! Extra 5% OR 12 months No Interest on Outdoor Living items $299 & up! Offer ends 04-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Diamond accent Heart Earrings for $29.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.